THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Yes I would love to win the Golden Ticket!!

GT2.. Easy choice The Grandaddy!!
GT1.. Much tougher choice because of how many events look amazing!! The Cup and the W/S event are probably the leaders (right now). Thx

totally forgot how to embed a tweet in here!

all 3 entries completed

Last edited:
all 3 entries completed

Edit that to include link to this thread buddy!

I want to win a golden ticket because I want to experience another amazing event with THPERs and hopefully some Callway folks! I would obviously use the Grandaddy ticket on that event, and the other event would most likely be the Cup followed by another amazing event. Thanks for this amazing day!

From what I've been told these events are pretty amazing! Would love to have a chance to participate in an event like Gauntlet which appears like it's going to be close to home. The Grandaddy....yeah I'm down for that too! Golden Ticket for a golden event!

For Golden Ticket #1 I'd been looking at #TheGauntlet or #LIITA assuming its coming in 2016.
For Golden Ticket #2 its hands down #TheGrandaddy!

This is cray cool for the lucky and I mean lucky winners. I would have to use it for the CUP and the Grandaddy

Who WOULDN'T want the Golden Ticket(s), is a better question! ha Honestly, both would mean entry into any of the awesome events, most notably the Grandaddy of course, and I would LOVE a second chance at the ZooCrew, and an entire year of practice leading up!

I WANT to win the golden ticket ... I would use it on Love is in the Air if it is in 2016 ( I want my wife to share in the joy of THP), and second on the list would be grandaddy.

I would love to win the golden ticket. Right now I'm thinking Grandaddy for sure if I were to win the 2nd one. Otherwise, Vegas sounds like a good time, or the Wilson event in Chicago because I love Chicago and that event sounds like it's going to be amazing, the again the Gauntlet sounds awesome... or Up and Down again because the Cleveland folks are awesome, too many to choose from!

Count me as in as wanting to get a golden ticket! There are so many great events and this would be perfect so there is no wondering if I can get in!

For me I would be using it for the Gauntlet or the King. And if I were lucky enough to win the second one, no doubt I would love to go back to the Grandaddy and try and win that belt for THP!

If love to win a golden ticket. For ticket #1 I'd probably choose between The Gauntlet or #TheCup. with The Gauntlet getting the slight edge. I've never golfed in Arizona, and the ZooCrew is a blast to be around. Ticket #2 would be used for the effin Grandaddy of em all. It's in a league of its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win because I've been lucky enough to get into one event and after the VIP treatment I received would love to get into more. I'd be happy with ticket 1, but ticket 2 would be having my cake and eating it too (nobody wants to not eat the cake...). I would likely use ticket 1 for a Texas event if it occurs, and of course ticket 2 for the Grandaddy.

Tweeted, posted, and email sent as I'm triple excited for this one.

Last edited:

LIITA is an awesome event and also on my list.... First in my wife's mind! :) haha.

For Golden Ticket #1 I'd been looking at #TheGauntlet or #LIITA assuming its coming in 2016.
For Golden Ticket #2 its hands down #TheGrandaddy!

Winning a Golden Ticket would be fantastic! Just being able to play in a THP event would be one of the best things to ever happen to me. I do believe just being able to play with THPer’s I have never met would be an experience of a lifetime. A THP event, meet with a premier golf company, and receive product and swag = PRICELESS!! I would use the golden ticket for any event. I am standing outside the THP gates just waiting for the chance to realize a dream come true.

I want to win a golden ticket, because there are so many great events, and sometimes, you just are not fortunate enough to be chosen.....but that isn't a problem with the Golden Ticket.

~Rock

I want to win the #thpgoldenticket because I would love to have the chance to go to the #grandaddy, wilson staff, cobra or the gauntlet callaway events this year. But I'd be happy to be able to attend any event that is just to get to hang with some #thpers.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I would love a golden ticket to ensure my place in one of the best run, most fun golf events of my choosing

I'd love to win the Golden Ticket because I haven't been to a THP event in almost 2 years, and this would ensure that I would get to an event in 2016!

I want to win the golden ticket so that I can join my THP brothers at a place that is very special to me.....True Blue & Caledonia! Those courses are the location of my greatest memories with THPers and I want to recapture that incredible feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back