Pro Wrestling Thread

I would have liked to see Corbin make an appearance.

We're finally getting the Sasha Banks - Charlotte feud we've been dreaming of. They will steal the show at WrestleMania.

If stone cold comes back I start watching again.

They have all the old Monday Night Raws on the WWE Network and I'll just fast forward to all of his entrances and matches. Still holds up after all these years.

The network is the best $11.99 I spend each month.

I love Ownes.

I wasn't happy with Triple H winning it, but that was a great all around PPV. Owens/Ambrose was a classic and R-Truth thinking it was a ladder match was great.

This kills me. There is no need for him to win a title or even be in the ring anymore. One of the reasons I dont watch it that much anymore with him, steph and Vince having to be part of everything. Not to mention nowadays it seems like guys escape a finishing move 3-4 times in a match. I miss the days when it was maybe once then the second time match over. Way to much outside interference too

It was nice hearing the crowd explode for AJ Styles last night. That guy is legit and i hope they have a big role for him while some of the bigger names are on the shelf with injuries

It was nice hearing the crowd explode for AJ Styles last night. That guy is legit and i hope they have a big role for him while some of the bigger names are on the shelf with injuries

You going to the Cleveland event?

Maybe. Depends on what the lineup looks like and what seats I can get

My son keeps begging me to go. I know Brock Lesner is going to be there.

I haven't watched wrestling since the days of Rick Flair and Jimmy the Supafly Snucka.

My son keeps begging me to go. I know Brock Lesner is going to be there.

I haven't watched wrestling since the days of Rick Flair and Jimmy the Supafly Snucka.
Brock Lesnar is a man beast.

In high school, he had just finished up his time at Minnesota, and he came and visited our wrestling team for a practice. The guy who was training him for WWE was friends with a parent of a teammate. Old guy who showed us how to put a sleeper hold on Lesnar and had him passed out in 10 seconds.

I agree. I've only seen him a couple of times, but man can he go. I'd love to see him and Owens go at it for the next few weeks.

This one always makes me laugh!
the-rock-wwe-snl.jpg

Styles and Owens could have an epic feud.

Agree with that. But I think they first need to address Owens vs Sami Zayn.

Sami will be back at NXT as part of the title picture. His full time jump comes later on I think.

Shinsuke Nakamura is going to spend some time @ NXT first. With the main roster having so many injuries, I wish he was going there...

Daniel Bryan will be retiring tonight on RAW. This is not a work, it's legit.

I just want Roman and Titus to turn heel. I think they could get some heat.

I just want Roman and Titus to turn heel. I think they could get some heat.

Roman will eventually. Back in the old days, I think Titus would have been a huge heel. I think with all the charity work and all that he does now, I don't think they will do it. He's still not a very good talent in the ring, imo.

Really sucks for DB. That WM 30 run was epic. But I'm sure WWE will take good care of him and he gets to go home to a Bella, so I think he will be just fine.

I'm curious as to why & how they haven't mentioned Undertaker for WM yet. Yes, Reigns needs to turn heel.

Here's my play, lol...... @ Fastlane, Ambrose wins the triple threat somehow. Probably after the Wyatt's get involved & beat down Brock, but Ambrose pins Reigns after he takes a beating from Brock during the match. Reigns gets pissed, jumps Ambrose, turns heel. Then goes on to say "If I can't win MY title back at WrestleMania, I will end Undertaker's career FOR GOOD!" This sets up 3 matches...

Brock vs. Bray
Undertaker vs. Reigns
HHH (lame!) vs. Ambrose

I don't know if it's Y2J but the 3 matches with Styles seem sloppy.

Roman gets such a mixed reaction. Time to turn I hope.

I don't know if it's Y2J but the 3 matches with Styles seem sloppy.

He def made a couple mistakes, especially with the spots Styles was trying to pull off. Overall, they work pretty well together. It was a good guy to introduce him with.

Roman gets such a mixed reaction. Time to turn I hope.

I was hoping it was going to happen last night. I like him, but it's just not working out, but by god they are pushing him, so I'll try to make the best of it. You had to know Dean wasn't winning, though. No way he main events WM. The spot where Brock suplexed Reigns with Ambrose on his shoulders was awesome. If you missed the pre-show 2 out of 3 falls, do yourself a favor and go watch. Might be the best of the night.

Here Comes The Money!!!! Shane O'Mac is still awesome.

Back