The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate that I am stuck at work all day. Videos are hard to watch when you have a crappy signal.

Productivity is slowing to a crawl today... hopefully I don't lose my job

yeah that pga show coverage needs to slow down a bit... :alien:

Is the PGA show like the auto show...anyone can go? I really need to go to one of these one year.

I am glad THP took a small army of staffers to the show. Coverage has been epic.
I am glad I got writing done yesterday. Production today is gonna suck.
Does Dean look narrow?

My periscope skills need a lot of help

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Prefect! Just starting a 2 hour conference call I don't have to pay close attention to. A chance to catch up and follow the PGA show coverage here!

Soooo glad the THP coverage of the merchandise show is better than the Golf Channel coverage. So far they have interviewed Poulter and Bubba lol ugh

Soooo glad the THP coverage of the merchandise show is better than the Golf Channel coverage. So far they have interviewed Poulter and Bubba lol ugh

What, no love for Bubba and IJP?

In the last 24 hours Mward has been given the nickname Fritters by an OEM.

Someone hanging around the free food for too long?

Buffet foul again?

My periscope skills need a lot of help

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I LOL'ed, although I haven't tried it yet so I'm sure I'll mess it up the first time too.

I've been thinking about the PGA Show all day today and it looks waaaaaay more fun than looking for new raw materials at our suppliers' day show. Looking forward to trying to catch up after work!

THP is alive today! Love seeing all the new gear threads and contests popping up. Honestly its the best coverage youll find of the PGA show and its not even close. Guys with video, pics, interviews, tweets.... Just awesome stuff to see

I really need to get your jackets and beanies shipped, but the PGA show coverage is distracting me.

Definitely distracting me from my work as well.

Just back from a two+ hour meeting.....Did I miss anything?

:clown:

Just one of the many awesome times of the year here at THP. I think the coverage provided from the PGA Show is hands down the best!!!

Just back from a two+ hour meeting.....Did I miss anything?

:clown:

I went for a 30 min run and it took hours to catch up. Good luck!

I'm going to have to spend the entire evening watching the videos I can't see at work.

I am looking to sign up for health insurance, anyone have a recommendation of Humana over BCBS? They are basically the same price, both with shi!tty coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back