Honma - 2016 PGA Merchandise show

Yea, and they have me in full on ponder mode now. the TW727V's look awesome.

after hitting the baby blades I am in a big time Japanese ponder mode.

Any info on the shafts for their irons? That's what they used to be known for.
It's been a while since I have seen Honma stuff, and these look real nice. Not like the past where they had "gold" in them and looked kind of like for old timers.

You can still get them with gold if you want to pay a ton more haha. Shafts look to be an option of some sort of specialized graphite or Nippon steel. I think their website has some more information on that.

I've never seen any Honma clubs in person, let alone swung them. But, I've always understood the are very, very good.

Very impressive looking items

You can still get them with gold if you want to pay a ton more haha. Shafts look to be an option of some sort of specialized graphite or Nippon steel. I think their website has some more information on that.

Thank you! Obviously not interested in gold... until may be I have too much money to know what to do with (probably never gonna happen)

Great looking Irons!
Too "Player" for me though!

And I like the bag as well!
All these bags really are cool at the PGA show!

This company is on my radar. I like the lines of their stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've demoed Honma stuff before and it is really, really nice. They were offering lightweight to increase SS before lightweight was cool.

Those tw727m blades are very pretty
So how do they feel? Asking for a friend. :D

The silver staff bag with the multi colored logos all over is sick!

Been looking that the irons all day. <$1k on your spec with pxi shafts or some other upgraded shafts.

These are just freaking drop dead sexy. I've never hit a Honma club, but need to change that.

Been looking that the irons all day. <$1k on your spec with pxi shafts or some other upgraded shafts.

Really not bad!

They are really nice irons.... I have hit those CBs at the local Roger Dunn out here with the Modus Tour 120 stiff shafts and they were probably the softest feeling iron I have ever hit, it was unreal.

Oh, and for the record, the set was priced around $1600.... still nowhere near PXG prices.

Nope. That's for 5-pw it's goes to up about $200 with a 4i and shaft upgrade.

Yea something like $1,037 for 4-PW with Nippon Modus 120's? I seriously can't stop thinking about them haha. Especially if they're saying hitting higher on the face is still not that penalizing.

Nope. That's for 5-pw it's goes to up about $200 with a 4i and shaft upgrade.
Hell I'm paying almost that for Bridgestones with upgraded shafts. Not too far out of line IMO

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yea something like $1,037 for 4-PW with Nippon Modus 120's? I seriously can't stop thinking about them haha. Especially if they're saying hitting higher on the face is still not that penalizing.

ive been looking at tourspec a lot today pondering these. Debating between the v or n, leaning n.

Hell I'm paying almost that for Bridgestones with upgraded shafts. Not too far out of line IMO

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

not at all and cheaper than other Japanese models and around what i paid for my cf16s

The bags and irons are gorgeous. Great pics, Freddie.

Might be my favorite looking iron line up out there.

They are sexy looking. I hope they work well for you.

Back