Michigan hackers, check in here

I am taking my game out west to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and have been in contact with Spivey & Fupresti about an interstate get together. Very excited. Get in some prep work for #THPRegionalRivalry @TrueTemperGolf

Some awesome courses out there. Where you guys thinking of playing?

Not sure yet.. Counting on the AZ boys to point us in the right direction. I have an in to possibly play the courses @ WildHorse Pass & the Phoenician. Trying to firm some things up. Interested if anyone has some suggestions..

Sorry guys, this month is just horrible for me, once March hits my schedule should lighten up. Good news is I'm thinking by then we should have a team!

No worries I just got a Xbox one, so I should be able to keep myself entertained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure yet.. Counting on the AZ boys to point us in the right direction. I have an in to possibly play the courses @ WildHorse Pass & the Phoenician. Trying to firm some things up. Interested if anyone has some suggestions..

My dad lives out in Mesa and has played both those courses and thoroughly enjoyed both. If you have a chance to play them, do it.

Walked 36 holes back to back days this weekend. Have never done that before and probably never will again, at least by choice. My body feels like I was in a train wreck. One of my buddies was wearing a fitbit, and it was about 15-16 miles each day. No idea how people do that for 3 or 4 days in a row when they go to Bandon etc. They are tougher than I am.

Now the waiting begins for spring to hit. Cant wait to get back to MI golf, and away from Bermuda grass, I despise that stuff.

How did the big Polack hold up?

How did the big Polack hold up?

First hole of the trip, he was 150 out in the fairway and jarred it for eagle. First time anyone there has eagled the hole. Needless to say I was down 1. He played great, mid 70s every round. Very solid player. We had a blast

Nice. Im sure they will recommend some good local ones. Obviously depends on budget but TPC Scottsdale would be awesome right after the tourney if they still have the grandstands and stuff up, Troon North, We-Ko Pa, the Boulders, Southern Dunes is a little cheaper and supposed to be really good. So many good options out there. I love desert golf. Sure you'll have a blast, Im jealous.

Nice. Im sure they will recommend some good local ones. Obviously depends on budget but TPC Scottsdale would be awesome right after the tourney if they still have the grandstands and stuff up, Troon North, We-Ko Pa, the Boulders, Southern Dunes is a little cheaper and supposed to be really good. So many good options out there. I love desert golf. Sure you'll have a blast, Im jealous.

Says the guy coming back from a golf trip!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Says the guy coming back from a golf trip!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know, and I'm already in withdrawal. Stuck here in MI for the rest of the winter too. Not happy about it. Hopefully this mild winter keeps up and we are golfing outdoors by late march. Not too much to ask for...I hope.

Can't wait to get outdoors and play. I'm getting a little cabin fever going on here, I need to get out and play some real golf, video game nonsense is starting to wear on me.

Looking into TPC Scottdale now... Playing Phoenician (27 Holes) and at Wildhorse Pass ( Devil's Claw & CatTail). Hoping to get a round or two in with AZ Thp'ers as well. Feeling healthy, strong and ready to get into some high endurance golf!!!

Looking into TPC Scottdale now... Playing Phoenician (27 Holes) and at Wildhorse Pass ( Devil's Claw & CatTail). Hoping to get a round or two in with AZ Thp'ers as well. Feeling healthy, strong and ready to get into some high endurance golf!!!
Lucky bum!!! Hope you have a blast out there and can't eat to hear all about it.

Can't wait to get outdoors and play. I'm getting a little cabin fever going on here, I need to get out and play some real golf, video game nonsense is starting to wear on me.

Agreed. Simulator golf is better than no golf, helps to at least swing the club etc, and was a good way to get us all together in the winter, but there is no comparison between that and real golf.

Saw some guys playing outside on Monday and Tuesday this week. I was slammed at work or I would have considered it. Was definitely playable.

Lucky bum!!! Hope you have a blast out there and can't eat to hear all about it.

Feel free to tag along!!!
We got room!!!

Agreed. Simulator golf is better than no golf, helps to at least swing the club etc, and was a good way to get us all together in the winter, but there is no comparison between that and real golf.

Downloaded the E6 demo software and have been playing around with it at the house. I like it better than the AboutGolf sims we played on. Played 18 this morning before work. But... I am with you. I want to play outside. RBarthle17, Bullfrog and I played last Sunday in 20 mPH winds and mud slop.. It was still fun.. Just cold....

I know there was quite a few people at the sim round that was interested in going to treetops. I think I may go ahead and try and book a weekend up there, and wanted to see who all would be interested. It's typically $350 for the weekend and we normally play 36,27,18 but the package is unlimited so you can play as much as you want. It may be a good team builder

Looks like you guys got 3 weeks to get on my good side :angel:

I know there was quite a few people at the sim round that was interested in going to treetops. I think I may go ahead and try and book a weekend up there, and wanted to see who all would be interested. It's typically $350 for the weekend and we normally play 36,27,18 but the package is unlimited so you can play as much as you want. It may be a good team builder

I would be interested. Lets hear some dates!! Thanks

May. I need to know what works best for anyone interested treetops does an unlimited golf package, from May to the first weekend of June. But the weather can be crazy there in May.

As of right now the weekend of the 19th would be preferable.

Looks like you guys got 3 weeks to get on my good side :angel:

ort-let-the-bribes-flow-through-you-good-good-685217557383cd194b4f10ae4b39eebf.jpg

The weekend of the 12th or the weekend of the 19th. Better tee times for the 12th better lodging for the 19th. I have to make reservations tomorrow. So if anyone is interested let me know, and give your opinion what is preferable

I would be fine for pretty much any weekend. Also would really like to play treetops. So let me know when its decided and I can make sure I am free.

Any of you guys been to Leading Edge Golf in Okemos? They popped up on my twitter feed. I had never of it before then. Website looks pretty good. For anyone that has been how does it to Carl's or Miles?

Any of you guys been to Leading Edge Golf in Okemos? They popped up on my twitter feed. I had never of it before then. Website looks pretty good. For anyone that has been how does it to Carl's or Miles?

To be honest, I've never heard of it, but with Miles and Carl's much closer for you( I'm assuming) I wouldn't see much reason to drive all the way to Okemos

Back