Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

Holy carp his fitting was a bit eye opening for ddec. More ball speed, better smash factor and 10 yards more carry. Fwiw the GBB had more ball speed off the rack too
Yeah that's solid

that's darn cool. I'm going to need to hit one of these for sure.

Just watched it.
Dean the swing looks good and those were some solid distances.

Glad to see though that the GBB was better all around for ya. Lokking forward to seeing all the data

Just watched the Periscope replay. Wow does that driver sound good !!

I just witnessed Deano pick up 7mph more ball speed with GBB! Wowsers. Was not expecting that. You guys are going to enjoy seeing all the stats + video tomorrow.

Thats crazy...gives a slower swing speed guy like myself hope

I just witnessed Deano pick up 7mph more ball speed with GBB! Wowsers. Was not expecting that. You guys are going to enjoy seeing all the stats + video tomorrow.
7mph is HUGE! about 15 more yd!!! And he turned that fade into a draw

I'm a sweaty mess

Work is getting in the way. Where can I see the replay?

10 more yards is fantastic, Cannot wait to get this in hand. And that was stock off the rack correct?

Wow I need to hit a GBB. All these results are fantastic

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy carp his fitting was a bit eye opening for ddec. More ball speed, better smash factor and 10 yards more carry. Fwiw the GBB had more ball speed off the rack too
That's good news for me as I am too stupid to get fitted and tend to buy of the rack.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Work is getting in the way. Where can I see the replay?
Right in Periscope for the next 24 hours. But JB also alluded to the full video hitting the homepage tomorrow (?).

Just caught up. Watching Dean's fitting is making me think I made the right choice! GBB sounds amazing!

The fitting video was amazing how it turned a pretty good fade to a straight ball. I didn't see that much change in flight but saw similar increase in ball speed. About 6 MPH. Need to try a few more shafts but I'm getting close. Gonna order by Friday.

Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

There is no hype with the GBB. It's for real! People will believe what they want, but results don't lie. I'm not at all shocked by what we saw.

The GBB is legit. The fitting was cool and not surprised with the results.

Solid numbers dean!!!

Also you got a shout out on periscope from Callaway!

There is no hype with the GBB. It's for real! People will believe what they want, but results don't lie. I'm not at all shocked by what we saw.
Yeah, the nice thing about buying Callaway is you know you are buying quality equipment. Plus their customer support is second to none.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back