Ryder Cup - 2016 (Spoilers)

If you do go and are looking to golf... courses are already taking reservations. I do not live far from hazeltine and this is a very nice course close by...https://www.golfthemeadows.com/2016-ryder-cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news for the US that Paul Casey has opted not to be a Euro Tour member next year, which makes him ineligible for the RC team. A very strong player that I'm glad the US won't have to now face.

In what is a surprising turn of events for me, my friends sister won the raffle for practice tickets. Not sure what day I'm going but I am going at least one day. Would have been really frustrating to be 20 minutes from Hazeltine and not go.

Got my tickets for Wednesday's practice round and Saturday. Looking forward to it! Attended the PGA Championships at Hazeltine in '02 and '09. It's a great site for tournaments.

I used to work on the other side of the pond along #16. Great view from the conference room. We had several Christmas parties in the old clubhouse. Too bad a summer party, with a round of golf, wasn't an annual tradition.

I'm not a fan of the grey caps at all.

I really like those actually. Pretty simple and I wear gray a lot so it's right up my alley.

I'd definitely wear one! Especially that they're New Era!

I like those a lot.

I like those. I may have to find a flat bill for myself

They have a high crown!

I'm liking those grey caps. I think a visit to the pro shop at Hazeltine is in my future.

Yea I will probably own one of these!

Meh, I'm not too impressed with the hats, please please let's not have to use the stocking hats for the actual competition.

Can only see the result going one way. US to win by 4... Should be fun to watch whatever

The Blue's aren't too bad!

The Blue's aren't too bad!

OK, these are more my speed. Center logo instead of on the left, and one of the USA's actual colors.

I almost got one of the blue ones last time, but I didn't. I might have to get one of these grey ones this time around, they look good!

How many tour pros can you name in this picture?

I got 12 and some guy that looks like Jesus

Tiger chilling in the back row

With Ian Poulter out with injury I guess that takes any possibility of a captains pick for Clarke on him out of play, might be a sigh of relief for him.

With Ian Poulter out with injury I guess that takes any possibility of a captains pick for Clarke on him out of play, might be a sigh of relief for him.

My take on it is that he's been promised a wildcard slot if fit meaning he doesn't need to burst a gut to qualify and make an injury worse.

DC has just picked Poulter as a vice captain. Not a massive surprise given his Ryder Cup antics.

Euros get 3 picks after these 9 guys:

Back