What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 45/40-85 on a great new course Saturday after a few weeks off. Knowing this one will be a huge advantage.

Shot a 39/40-79 today...slow play is the devil. Was happy with the score.

Forgot to post from over the weekend. played in a scramble for a bacheloer party on saturday and as a team, i believe -2 was how we ended. Personally I did not shoot well at all.
Sunday got to pay 18 with my Dad and I shot about where my normal has been as of late 49/52, The 52 should not have happened, took a 7 on the 18th which was a par 4 and should have been easy but i somehow found every tree on the hole.

I forget if I mentioned the 90 from Friday afternoon which started off with an 8 (triple) and a 7 (quad).

85 on Sunday with a new member at the club and his two brothers. They were very fun to play with. I keep jumping at my irons and they keep going left. I got the driver going on the back nine and could have birdied #18 on the island green if I didn't leave myself with a nasty putt from above the hole.

Smooth (not) 43. 2 par and 7 bogeys.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
42/41-83. It was 95* so I took a cart for only the third time all year. Played pretty decent but a couple loose shots really hurt my score. Found the bunker twice from the fairway, once with a GW and once with a PW. Doubled both holes. Inexcusable to do that with a scoring iron. My bunker play continues to be an absolute joke. At this point I pretty much need to accept that any time I'm in a bunker I'm taking double or worse, it's gotten that bad. Drove the ball pretty well and short game was solid. All in all, not a bad day on the course.

35 tonight, made par from jail on 3 out of the first 4 holes. Chipped in for eagle two go 2 under with 3 to play and bogied my last hole. Short game really saved me tonight.

Round of my life. League is finished but there was a few guys up there so I played 9. Opening par 5 on in two for the first time ever and birdie. Birdied my nemesis par 3 at 200 yards. Par on 3 and 4, missed a birdie by a half inch. Birdied the uphill par 3. Par on 6, birdie on 7. Then we had a half hour wait as this mystery 5 some came out of nowhere. Hit the worst FW of my life but it winded 100 out in the fairway. 2 put par. On the final hole I smoked a drive and left a 50 yard chip below the hole for a 3. -5.......and I felt like I left a few on the course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

41/43=84 at The Brickyard with a central Georgia senior group. 12/14 FWs, 1 bird, 3 3putts, 3 doubles. Those greens are slicker than Savannah Harbor.

Round of my life. League is finished but there was a few guys up there so I played 9. Opening par 5 on in two for the first time ever and birdie. Birdied my nemesis par 3 at 200 yards. Par on 3 and 4, missed a birdie by a half inch. Birdied the uphill par 3. Par on 6, birdie on 7. Then we had a half hour wait as this mystery 5 some came out of nowhere. Hit the worst FW of my life but it winded 100 out in the fairway. 2 put par. On the final hole I smoked a drive and left a 50 yard chip below the hole for a 3. -5.......and I felt like I left a few on the course.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Congrats on the PB.

Last edited:

Great playing

39/39 for a 78 in a round wirh our bankers today. Had 0 idea how i was playing didn't have any birdies juat kept the ball in front of me. Had a few whoopsy chunks and thins but damage control was in full effect.
And my boss and won the match

39/39 for a 78 in a round wirh our bankers today. Had 0 idea how i was playing didn't have any birdies juat kept the ball in front of me. Had a few whoopsy chunks and thins but damage control was in full effect.

Damn son well done

Well done Mr 441

Well done buddy, where did you play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done buddy, where did you play?

Manikiki...pretty nice course was in good shape and lots of elevation changes

It was date night today at Painted with Jacqui. We both played the golds. Shot 78 (40/38) with eight pars and a birdie. Jacqui shot 82 (44/38) with nine pars, seven on the back nine.

Manikiki...pretty nice course was in good shape and lots of elevation changes
That's right you mentioned that at Firestone.

Played Tall Timber in Langley BC. Shot 89 from the blues (par 71) with one birdie and 3 missed on easy birdies. My putting was awful but my driving was good.

Well it didn't go good today, it went Great! Shot a 40/38 for my PB of 78 at Barberton Brookside. Everything was clicking, good drives and decent iron play. Had 32 putts with a lot of them lipping out. Had 2 shots at 50 yards I put into gimme range. Can't wait to get out again

Well it didn't go good today, it went Great! Shot a 40/38 for my PB of 78 at Barberton Brookside. Everything was clicking, good drives and decent iron play. Had 32 putts with a lot of them lipping out. Had 2 shots at 50 yards I put into gimme range. Can't wait to get out again

congrats on the personal best

Look at this guy...way to go on the PB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back