The Ultimate THP Trophy - What Should it be??

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
With such icons as the Green Jacket and the Claret Jug, what would the ultimate THP Trophy look like?

Would it be a jacket? A piece of Crystal? A year supply of burgers and beer?

If you won a THP Major.... What would you like to show off to your buddies and fellow THP members?

The Grandaddy Belt!

A glass filled with Jason Finley's tears.

I think something to wear would be cool. Whether it be a jacket, hat, belt, whatever... It would show instant recognition that a legend is in the building!

No other than the Grandaddy Belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were already given out in July at Legacy to Team Heritage...

uploadfromtaptalk1440449905433.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I like the grandaddy belt personally

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

While I would love to have that Grandaddy belt it's not something I could keep.

For an event deserving of it I would love to play for a team that wins the event and each person gets a trophy made of glass in the shape of the THP logo and about 2-3 feet tall.

I would love it in all its glory.

The THP logo in glass/crystal would be amazing

For a new trophy that hasnt been made/used, I would have to go with A driver mounted handle down with the writing on the face for the outing. For one that exists, many have already said it, the granddaddy belt!

Don't know as I'll probably never see one :crying:. Unless I play in an Invitational where my partner and I get it done which almost happened recently. It's the number of events like this that will hinder me from ever seeing a trophy.

Wouldn't mind a grey 1/4 Zip with "The Hacker's Paradise Don't Just Play Golf Live It" logo small on the front chest and the Big THP logo on the back with the event and "champion" on it to be honest!

Has to be The Grandaddy, but one that you could keep, i would say The Morgan Cup, that trophy was awesome.

Granddaddy belt!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

The Grandaddy Belt for the website as a whole, but the Grandaddy trophy we received can't be beat! It's a 3-D version of the THP logo. It's awesome. Cups, plaques, and generic trophies are sort of blah. That Grandaddy one is incredible!!!

Back