So I was at the driving range -- and the head of my driver broke off my club......

well done Don!

I ma rocking my TT visor tonight, now I'm even prouder of it.

this kind of THP presence makes me want to reconsider the lack of TT goodness in my bag.

What a wonderful gesture by TT to help out a THP member in need like that.

that's insane! major kudos to don and the entire tt team. what an amazing gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read this entire thread, I really love THP and the people!

In the spirit of "paying it forward" -- I have a seemore headcover -- that I have listed in the classifieds that I will now instead give away free to someone in need. I hope I can brighten someone's day as don has done for me.

Saw the thread here earlier, but didn't open it and then saw it on Twitter thanks to jdtox..great gesture by Don and PX! You'll love the Handcrafted shaft.

Just sent you a PM but if you PM me your address I will send you PX LZ Handcrafted 6.0 with a tip on it today. I have two of them here with a Bio Cell tip and only one head.
Awesomeness right there

wiserhood-o.gif

This thread/Don@Project X/Mace

Absolutely freaking incredible. TT gets it!!

That....was amazing...well done!

Wow, a tremendous gesture. Just amazing...

Such an awesome gesture!

Sorry to hear about your shaft breaking but i see Don has sent you one. That is one awesome gesture from a more awesome company.

bad. ass.

best of luck in your tourney

Just sent you a PM but if you PM me your address I will send you PX LZ Handcrafted 6.0 with a tip on it today. I have two of them here with a Bio Cell tip and only one head.

This is pure awesomeness.

That's just pure goodness there, Don is definitely the man, helped me out with my shaft question, now this. PX replaced my Pxv 39 that snapped last season in similar fashion no questions asked. Top notch service all day.

What an awesome gesture from Don. Major, major kudos to you for that.

Reading this thread only makes me more exciting about heading out to San Diego tomorrow for the #HandCraftedExperience. Looking forward to meeting Don and the rest of the Project X team.

Absolutely amazing gesture.

Amazing gesture by Don!!

It will be there by 10:30AM tomorrow Mace.

Check back in and let me know how it works out for you and how your tournament goes.

Db
What excellence.

I need more true temper in my life. These guys are the real deals.

The gesture by Don speaks volumes...nicely done.

Back