Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

Moving on to 4-1, don't really have a consistent squad but always seem to have different guys have a big week, hopefully they can all just become consistent throughout the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opponent is done. I’m down 21.5 and have Chiefs D going tonight and then Rudolph / L Murray tomorrow night. Gonna be a close one.

Gordon went offfff today. Not helping my cause haha.

I'm up by double digits with Thielen still to go tomorrow night. Cam and Crabtree got it done for me today.

My team is so bad. "You could just auto draft" they said... Haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm in another tight one this week, up 96-93 on lightningbolt44. He has Fuller playing now and I have Min D going tomorrow night. Fuller has been blanked so far, and I'm hoping that stays the course and makes it easy on me. Definitely not gonna happen lol

I'm in another tight one this week, up 96-93 on lightningbolt44. He has Fuller playing now and I have Min D going tomorrow night. Fuller has been blanked so far, and I'm hoping that stays the course and makes it easy on me. Definitely not gonna happen lol
Uh oh

Hmm have a lead but CJ has Diggs tomorrow so i could use some more points from Hunt than he currently has tonight

Uh oh

Oh hell. I wasn't watching on purpose. Women's college volleyball is way better lol. Now I gotta go check

Aw hell. At least the Min D is going against the Bears. I'll need a defensive TD, but it's not out of the question.

Lol every chief RB not named Hunt is scoring

Gordon went offfff today. Not helping my cause haha.

Without him I’d be toast.

Now down 11.5 with Rudolph and L Murray going tonight. Gonna be close for sure.

Will Fuller helped the cause but only up 7 with JD having Cohen tonight I don't feel good. Hoping Howard takes over

Will Fuller helped the cause but only up 7 with JD having Cohen tonight I don't feel good. Hoping Howard takes over

I'm not expecting much to be honest. Fuller going off and Kelce not playing the entire 2nd half didn't help my cause, he was having a huge game

I'm not expecting much to be honest. Fuller going off and Kelce not playing the entire 2nd half didn't help my cause, he was having a huge game

Cohen is still explosive and will take one play. I hope Wentz on the bench doesnt bite me.

Im up 74.5 to 56.5 despite Big Ben's attempt to sabatoge my team.

CJ has Diggs going tonight.

I have McKinnon and Minny D

Cohen is still explosive and will take one play. I hope Wentz on the bench doesnt bite me.

I would have done the same thing vs AZ, definitely did not expect that from him. I forgot to put Maclin in my lineup I hope that doesn't bite me, I would only need 2 from cohen :)

Have to love the feeling that you won even with your QB (back up, rookie first ever start) going in the Monday night game, and the win came against the 1st place team....

Locked in a 15 point victory this week, despite a goose egg from Sammy Watkins. Opponent left some points on the bench, but not enough to make a difference. 3-2

On a side note I really hate the fact that I drafted Deshaun Watson, but was forced to drop him week 1 because of the TB/MIA game being cancelled due to the hurricane. I had to scramble for a QB and he wasn't the starter week 1 :banghead:

Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

Wentz is my new man crush. I love watching him play. If he keeps progressing it will be fun to watch

While I agree, we've got a guy here in Houston I'm happy with

Looks like I should've started Deshaun Watson...

My bench is nearly outscoring my actual team this week (82.5 to 81 with one left to play).

:facepalm:

Wentz is my new man crush. I love watching him play. If he keeps progressing it will be fun to watch

So if my math is correct:

Browns traded with Philly who got Wentz, browns got corey Coleman and the pick that ended up being:
Deshaun Watson since HOU got him from Cleveland (and Clevland took Peppers) and they got next year's first rounder.

Sure hope Coleman/Peppers and next year's guy pan out since they may have passed up now on back to back years getting Franchise QB's

Turned down offers for OBJ in two different leagues last week.

So if my math is correct:

Browns traded with Philly who got Wentz, browns got corey Coleman and the pick that ended up being:
Deshaun Watson since HOU got him from Cleveland (and Clevland took Peppers) and they got next year's first rounder.

Sure hope Coleman/Peppers and next year's guy pan out since they may have passed up now on back to back years getting Franchise QB's

This is the only thing the Browns excel at Mike.

Back