Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

My run for the top of league 1 is in full swing.

#alexsmithformvp

2-1-1 and I'm feeling like I'm fortunate to be there. My roster is devoid of any depth whatsoever. One big injury will bury me, so you can imagine how the Crabtree/Baldwin questions from last week had me on edge. Had to start Bennie freaking Fowler this past week.

Open to trades if anyone wants to to take a look.

4-0 but have Brees/Thomas/Thompson on byes this week.

3-1, but not feeling my team... Hopefully someone steps up going into the bye weeks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2-2 team. Mediocre point productiin unless you are on my bench that week.

Going to revisit a couple trade thoughts today.

Anyone in L3 who has two viable QBs and is willing to part with one, let me know.

Currently sitting at 3-1 but in 8th place based on total points scored. Half of the league is 3-1 or better. Just lost Carr and Carson. Depth sucks. I don't see a lot of promise in this team!

L4 - Rising Richards open to reasonable trade offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone in L3 who has two viable QBs and is willing to part with one, let me know.
Send over an offer for Big Ben, maybe we can strike a deal...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

L4 - Rising Richards open to reasonable trade offers.

Let me reiterate the word reasonable.

Actually had a good week and still lost, my first bye week headache comes about with Freeman on a bye and it looks like I have to roll with Forte, hope he's healthy!

League 2 I'd love to make some deals this week, Looking at RB/TE specifically, but I could be persuaded with other positions as well!

L2, if you're looking for a RB for the future, I could be talked into a deal including Freeman.

I saw the deal you sent me, and that doesn't work for me, either you don't rate Kelce high enough or I'm rating the 3rd highest scoring TE too high - there is no way I'm parting with both Brown AND Kelce for the pieces you are including.

League 2. Open to trades. I have decent depth at wr and rb. Also have jordan reed who was once good at football.

Send me something

Eagle vs Falcon new Team Name : )

I saw the deal you sent me, and that doesn't work for me, either you don't rate Kelce high enough or I'm rating the 3rd highest scoring TE too high - there is no way I'm parting with both Brown AND Kelce for the pieces you are including.

Send me something
I gotcha, if Freeman still interests you send me an offer, otherwise no worries at all, you'll probably have another offer from me to review at some point!

I gotcha, if Freeman still interests you send me an offer, otherwise no worries at all, you'll probably have another offer from me to review at some point!

Definitely dude, keep the offers coming, something will probably end up sticking and be beneficial for both of us.

Send me something

Sent you something. Let me know your thoughts.

League 1, Manning, Newton, and Palmer all available if anyone needs to fill a QB hole.

L2 guys I'm not making any trades till I get news on zeke and his issues. Once that ordeal is finalized I'll consider trades. Hopefully this matter gets resolved in the next 24 hours.

League 2 - I'm looking to move Sterling Shepard, only because I want to avoid a week 8 bye problem. Shepard is averaging 10.1 points per game this season after averaging @9.5 last season. I'm looking for something comparable from a player on bye any other week. I don't need to win the trade but I am not looking to get raped either.

4-0 in league 5 after a tough fought match up. Had Watson on the bench but with Carr going out he steps in, stupid lucky for my squad. On to the next

Proposed a couple of trades in league 5 to deal with my lack of rb depth. Don’t think either will fly as I didn’t see any likely 1 for 1 deals I’d like. Didn’t aim for a top rb, but proposed bigger deals where I got a top WR/TE for them to upgrade QB/WR. All depends on their priorities. Both proposed to 0-4 or 1-3 teams, so maybe a hope to shake things up? Plus, league 5 a low interaction league so might not even be noticed :)

Back