Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

Was able to snag Latavius Murray off waivers which should help my team. Forced to start Cutler due to issues with Bradford and Luck but he has a good matchup this weekend.

Was able to snag Latavius Murray off waivers which should help my team. Forced to start Cutler due to issues with Bradford and Luck but he has a good matchup this weekend.

I tried for him in League 5 to replace Carson, but, despite #3 in the waiver priority, wasn't successful getting him, nor my second choice. Also, had to dump a guy to rent a kicker for the week due to a BYE. Bad team just got worse, and the waiver wire is pretty bare. But, I did get off the snide last week with my first win. Haha

projected to lose this week against Beer Money by 3 points...so I guess that means that means it will be a tight game and we will be sweating it out on Monday night?

Brad, thanks for the offer, but I just don't like that trade as much as I did last week. Nelson is my lone bell cow with Crabtree and Baldwin having some issues so I can't afford to give him up.

I tried for him in League 5 to replace Carson, but, despite #3 in the waiver priority, wasn't successful getting him, nor my second choice. Also, had to dump a guy to rent a kicker for the week due to a BYE. Bad team just got worse, and the waiver wire is pretty bare. But, I did get off the snide last week with my first win. Haha

I knew on Monday morning I couldn't win and would be 1-3 so I took a look at other teams likely to be 1-3 and total points. I sat a WR and D on Monday night to try and ensure I would get first pick...and it worked. LOL

Unsure that it'll help me overall but had to give anything a go to mix things up. Unfortunately the relying on Luck for a quick return has bit me in the ass and add in Bradford's injury. No bueno.

Hoping that ex-Razorback Alex Collins sticks as the #1 back for the Ravens. After losing Cook, I need an RB to step up if I want to keep competing.

Also picked up Rawls can somehow stay healthy & get back involved in the mix in Seattle.

QBs in 16 team leagues are always a premium, but it looks like their even more valuable now with all the injuries piling up.

If anyone in League 3 is 4-0 or 3-1 and feels confident enough to hold out for David Johnson to return to the field, he's available. In need of a solid QB.

If anyone in League 3 is 4-0 or 3-1 and feels confident enough to hold out for David Johnson to return to the field, he's available. In need of a solid QB.

I thought about this, but not sure I want to take the risk of losing decent back up in case of injury to Dak.

I thought about this, but not sure I want to take the risk of losing decent back up in case of injury to Dak.

How dare you even broach this topic?!?!

Hoping that ex-Razorback Alex Collins sticks as the #1 back for the Ravens. After losing Cook, I need an RB to step up if I want to keep competing.

Also picked up Rawls can somehow stay healthy & get back involved in the mix in Seattle.

QBs in 16 team leagues are always a premium, but it looks like their even more valuable now with all the injuries piling up.

I picked him up last week hoping he could end up being the guy. West is done and Allen hasn't exactly been lighting it up. His fumble is concerning, but bounced back with a decent day. My flex choice is between him and Gallman bc Kamara is on a bye

Crap... i really needed the Bills defence on waivers... and picked up a kicker and qb instead.

Dammit

Well Martin is back this week thats good. Carr going down really hurts. Need a QB in L4 if anyone wants to shoot me an offer.

Well Martin is back this week thats good. Carr going down really hurts. Need a QB in L4 if anyone wants to shoot me an offer.

Team name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked him up last week hoping he could end up being the guy. West is done and Allen hasn't exactly been lighting it up. His fumble is concerning, but bounced back with a decent day. My flex choice is between him and Gallman bc Kamara is on a bye
He ran like Beast Mode at the U of A. On the border of wild & out of control. He'll loose fumbles fighting for extra yards.

I grabbed McKinnon and sadly have to start him this week lol. And he's even hurt but Im just hoping he catches some passes

Waivers are crazy. I can't seem to get any player I put a claim in for. Thought I might be able to bolster up my sad RB situation.. but NOOO! lol

Reading the locals news here in Cincy, I didnt realize how bad Jeremy Hill has been this year.

Something like 80 yards rushing total and only 15 receiving yards and 0 TD's...ouch

He had been decent the last few years.

Will be curious to see if they continue to feed mixon the ball and wait for the breakout (they said he was averaging like 2.5 a carry)

Might have to start Mitchell Trubisky this week. Yup.

Back