Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tough last week saw a number of big names go down with injury. We are past the 1/4 point.

Number 5 is alive.

Sitting at 3-1 along with 3 other teams in league 4. Feel pretty lucky as Big Ben and A. Brown did nothing to help Mike this week, should have been closer than it was

Success! Benched some players last night to ensure I got the number 1 waiver wire spot.

Sitting at 3-1 along with 3 other teams in league 4. Feel pretty lucky as Big Ben and A. Brown did nothing to help Mike this week, should have been closer than it was

I'm one of those 3-1 teams you're tied with this week.

Kelce saved the day for me and I squeaked ny Checkered

On to another 3-1 this week

Bye weeks will make it interesting

Big suck last week, 2-2 top scoring team in the league still.

and now ANderson and Thomas have bye's, Kelley is banged up (and on bye), might finally be time to trade

Success! Benched some players last night to ensure I got the number 1 waiver wire spot.
Interesting strategy...
I'm one of those 3-1 teams you're tied with this week.

Kelce saved the day for me and I squeaked ny Checkered

On to another 3-1 this week

Bye weeks will make it interesting
Your not in league 4 haha

Interesting strategy...Your not in league 4 haha

Desperate times.....you know what they call for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to come out of this week with a win to get to 2-2. Might be trying to trade for a flex player this week

My team is done.

Fire sale, send me trades.
I might have something left.

Every single player on my roster under performed last week. Moving onto to week 5. Hopefully can make a few moves on the waiver wire

0-3-1. Need to make a move. After the waiver claims come through, I'm open to any and all trades to try to turn this around.

3-1. Let’s keep it rockin.

In League 3 we have 3 matchups of 3-1 teams this week.

Should start to help figure out who I'm chasing the rest of the way.

My team finally seems to be starting to hit it's stride. I'm just hoping Davante Adams' neck is doing okay.

Actually had a good week and still lost, my first bye week headache comes about with Freeman on a bye and it looks like I have to roll with Forte, hope he's healthy!

League 2 I'd love to make some deals this week, Looking at RB/TE specifically, but I could be persuaded with other positions as well!

Winning puts me at 2-1-1. If a kicker could make a field goal wk1 I'd be 3-1. Need to keep up the momentum bc the tops teams have solid lineups.

Looking at my matchup for this week, I'm thankful that Atlanta is on a bye so I don't have to face Julio/Matt Ryan combo. Not overly excited about any of my player matchups but hoping to improve to 5-0 for the year in L1

L2, if you're looking for a RB for the future, I could be talked into a deal including Freeman.

I really liked my roster this year, but losing Cook is a huge blow.

Sitting at 3-1, but I feel some rough times ahead.

Sitting at 3-1 and in first place in L4 with the second most scored points. If I can make it through the bye weeks I feel pretty good with my starters. My bench is a different story though.

Standing in League 4. Still some time to make a move, but those at the bottom need a win this week.

Some big match ups this week that can flip the standings at the top and has some 2-2 teams battling it out

L4_WK5.JPG

League 2. Open to trades. I have decent depth at wr and rb. Also have jordan reed who was once good at football.

Injuries have decimated my RBs. Forced to start CJ0K and Matt Breida......ouch

A bad QB choice last week cost me the W. Dangit!!!! 1-3 to start the season is not good. lol

2-1-1 in league 5. Kickers killed me both non-wins. Well, and hunt week 1. I know we're not a big trading league, but if anybody has extra rb I'd love 1! Not likely to get a decent one on waivers.

Back