FS/FT: Piretti Potenza II, Odyssey #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Couple items for sale. Price is OBO and includes shipping

1) Piretti Potenza II. 375g head weight. 35" in length. Superstroke GT 2.0 grip. Some wear on the sole but the rest of the putter is in fantastic condition. No nicks or scratches to speak of.

Price is $230 which is right in the middle of recent fleabay sold listings.

2) Odyssey Versa #9 putter. Comes with a round Edel grip. Measures 35". No headcover but I will include a generic one lying around if I can find one. If not, it will be well protected. There are some small nicks but overall it's in good condition

Taken down

3) Evnroll ER5.
355g head weight. 35" with Superstroke Flatso 1.0. Grip comes with normal cap and 50g counter weight. Looks to be in nearly new condition. Headcover included. Condition of the putter is very very good! Small dent on the heel side of the corner of the face. In no way changes playability (if you hit putts there you should just quit anyway haha).

Price is $old

4) Evnroll ER6 black. 34.5" with Evnroll grip. 355g head weight. Fantastic condition as a whole. Small marks on the back of the putter. Includes headcover with ball mark

Price is $old

5)
Tensei Orange V2, 70TX. Tipped 1". Measures 43.5" from tip to grip end. I can include a Callaway Dual Cog or Ping G series adapter with sale if the buyer wants. Lamkin Z5 grip in standard size.

Price is $265

If you are interested in an item please reach out and I will take more detailed pictures for you!

cjiuA8al.jpg

EbcGzdgl.jpg

lmxMkTfl.jpg

zpP8H6Nl.jpg

Gmhk9X7l.jpg

NHlZ239l.jpg

Last edited:
Please update Thread title to "FS/FT: Evnroll ER5 and ER6, Piretti Potenza II, Odyssey #9, Tensei Orange" so users know what is in the listing.

I changed the title but that did not change the thread title content so if someone knows where I messed up, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back