blakehall

#TeamPrestige Cheesehead
Reaction score
Handicap
From following along with previous years live threads for the Grandaddy we've seen that the event includes the opportunity to ask questions to some of the brightest minds in the golf business.

If you were in a conference room with a group like that, what question would you want answered?

Bridgestone: what are you guys DOING?!

Titleist: why so long to get onboard with THP?

How many drawings or concepts before a club goes to production?

What are a few items you were surprised never made it to market?

What are a few items you took to market that were your biggest disappointments/flops?

How many Irons/Driver as a percentage make it past the drawing board and not it into final production?

Titleist - when are you going to make the pro-v1 in an optic yellow?
- when are you going to make a performance mesh hat with nxt tour s on the side?

Titleist: why so long to get onboard with THP?

They've been working with THP every year per JB. THP has introduced content from them every year for the past couple years if I recall correctly. Now if you're talking about title sponsoring an event, I agree it's a good thing to see.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't ask Vince this question when we toured the ball plant in Chicopee - but if a hexagonal ball is optimal since it geometrically takes up more of the surface of a ball, why not an octagonal shape?

No holds barred?

I'd ask W/S what happened to Vrska and why.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't ask Vince this question when we toured the ball plant in Chicopee - but if a hexagonal ball is optimal since it geometrically takes up more of the surface of a ball, why not an octagonal shape?

I imagine you'll be able to find somebody to ask in December...

I imagine you'll be able to find somebody to ask in December...

Haha true.. Vince though is extremely close to the process so I would've liked to have known what his thoughts were. But I'm sure any of the Carlsbad guys can answer the question.

They've been working with THP every year per JB. THP has introduced content from them every year for the past couple years if I recall correctly. Now if you're talking about title sponsoring an event, I agree it's a good thing to see.

My question would be specific to event involvement, not necessarily title sponsoring.

Why buy Travis Matthew vs. Linksoul?

Why not roll out more Truvis colors?

Mr. Brewer, when are you taking me to Pine Valley for a round of golf?

No specific OEM: when will you stop using labels on shafts that don't remove cleanly forcing me to use some type of solvent to remove sticky residue?

No specific OEM: when will you stop using labels on shafts that don't remove cleanly forcing me to use some type of solvent to remove sticky residue?

Honestly - that is a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which improvement really sucked but had to go to market with it anyway?

Back