What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
2b314356248655ab38148765439c95a2.jpg

My mission belt came today. The belt is a little different than the white belt I have and I actually like it more. It's more textured.

Got one of these in a tournament a month or so ago. Really wish I got the wider version but that is a style thing for me.

Other than that, it's been a good belt so far

Got one of these in a tournament a month or so ago. Really wish I got the wider version but that is a style thing for me.

Other than that, it's been a good belt so far
This is my 2nd and I have 2 Nexbelts. I much prefer these.

Maddog
17bab4019f511e06a2fad122984ddcaf.jpg

And myself. Really enjoying the way the UA Polos fit. They fit much like Nikes for me. Puma and Alial Fital seem to come untucked more so than the UA and Nikes for me.

eea6007d04c3b99fd1ec4f0cc71a1609.jpg

For anyone that's cool with the Ben Hogan clothing line, their clearing the polos out at Walmart for $9. Not sure about shorts.

This arrived a couple of days ago and forgot to post it. My first Mission Belt and I am impressed.

Add this to my THP belt and I should be set for a little while..until I need to get a gray belt.

85d96195e1705abb7f5f2ff2ae8bebb3.jpg

Reposting to get this in the right thread:

My Contour Casuals are getting pretty tired and I apparently left my Project M's at the hotel in Tacoma. So I'm pondering a decent pair of spikeless shoes. I need a little more room in the toe box and prefer water proof. I think I'm ready to move on from FJ. Suggestions?

My Contour Casuals are getting pretty tired and I apparently left my Project M's at the hotel in Tacoma. So I'm pondering a decent pair of spikeless shoes. I need a little more room in the toe box and prefer water proof. I think I'm ready to move on from FJ. Suggestions?

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/biodrive-golf-shoes

you'll thank me later... oh and the leather ones are great too.

Hey you need me to hut up that hotel for you and grab your shoes? Let me know..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3 Travis Mathews Hats and a pair of socks! Got a $100 gift card from a scramble last weekend so with shipping it cost me a whopping $5.79!

These are the ones I've been wearing this year. They are waterproof, super comfortable too... like uber super comfortable for me.

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/biofusion-spikeless-mesh-golf-shoes

Linksoul Fall layers are 50% off, I really like one of the 1/4 zips.

These are the ones I've been wearing this year. They are waterproof, super comfortable too... like uber super comfortable for me.

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/biofusion-spikeless-mesh-golf-shoes
I've worn these pretty much exclusively this year and I have found them to not be waterproof AT ALL. If there is wet grass, there is literally water inside the shoe and my socks are wet. Have you experienced anything like that?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I've worn these pretty much exclusively this year and I have found them to not be waterproof AT ALL. If there is wet grass, there is literally water inside the shoe and my socks are wet. Have you experienced anything like that?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
I sure haven't with any of my 3 pairs.

I sure haven't with any of my 3 pairs.

Maybe I'll put a call into Puma customer service, it's ridiculous how bad it is. With wet grass I can literally take my sock off and squeeze water out of it.

Maybe I'll put a call into Puma customer service, it's ridiculous how bad it is. With wet grass I can literally take my sock off and squeeze water out of it.

I have been wearing a pair of these all summer and they are super comfortable. Totally waterproof, no problems at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about getting a score card holder. I remember Spivey talking about his at Bridgestone U. and now I'm intrigued. Appalachian Leather looks like it had a lot of cool color and stitch options too.

I need shoes but I'm too cheap to pick up the ones I love.

Lunar Controls.

I have a pair of those Nike pants Ary and they work. I may need another pair.

Ended up finding a nice sized separation between the upper and the rubber sole on both shoes. I put a claim in with Puma and they gave me $70 to use on their online store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back