2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Just a quick note while sitting in the room.

This has been experience that I will not forget. THP and Wilson Staff put on a great event. I have built some fun friendships on this trip. Golf has been great and the new irons are fun. I am not 100% comfortable with them, but all in all, they are going to be so fun to get accustomed to. I cannot wait to see what the future brings with them. For those who are on edge about them, you will really like them.

All of the guys that I've teed it up with, ate with and all of the in between... You guys have been wonderful company and I cannot wait to do it all again.

That was cool to see. I don't know what was more impressive, you actually hitting them both on the green, or mike only hitting one of the balls hahahaa
I think the answer is pretty self explanatory

Finally caught up. Love the Highlands course. Sounds like Wilson Staff and THP hit another home run with an event that participants won't soon forget... Now, I want to hear some more feedback on the irons! :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Forgiveness?
How about hitting two balls at once, side by side (on purpose) and having them both land on the green 145 yards away? #HeelToePower

Now that would have been something to see!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Was a pleasure to play with you today sir ?

Thank you - you got some serious game. It was my pleasure watching you crush balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking us along for the ride, guys! Looks like Wilson has another set of irons worth talking about for 2016!

Also, I miss that course. A lot.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride, guys! Looks like Wilson has another set of irons worth talking about for 2016!

Also, I miss that course. A lot.

It was so nice. I was def impressed. Some seriously beautiful holes. And some seriously well designed holes. Perfect combination

Thank you - you got some serious game. It was my pleasure watching you crush balls.

He can put a hurting on a ball. Saw it in person in May

I'm good. Had a great time playing with Duffy, Rob, and Carlos. The course kicked my rear, but had some great shots. Probably the best was my 145 yard second shot from the bunker, pulled the 7i and landed it on the green. Not only was it from the sand, that's also 10 yards further than my 588 MT usually goes. Saw a club length gain throughout the set.

And that bunker lip was easily 3ft high! Roasted that sand shot!

Looks like THP and Wilson killed it again this year. Great looking course, enjoy the new sticks boys I look forward to some in depth reviews in January.

Who would have thought mr 441 and 2Pac were so close. Dude is literally murdering every single 2pac song that has come on

Another great Wilson Staff and THP Event in the books. Thanks for all the great coverage guys. Looked like a great time both on amd off the course.

Top Golf with the Wilson Proto guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great time over the past two days with everyone and I hope that everyone enjoys their new #ProtoIrons. If anyone has any questions or needs anything just reach out to us. We have already started talking about next years event and it is going to be epic!

- Duffy

Had a great time over the past two days with everyone and I hope that everyone enjoys their new #ProtoIrons. If anyone has any questions or needs anything just reach out to us. We have already started talking about next years event and it is going to be epic!

- Duffy
Duffy!!! Was great to see you again. Thanks again for everything you did to help make this event special. See u next year!

- Duffy

I need to make that one. Apparently you're a fitting wizard, and my dude... I need some help.

- Duffy
Thanks for everything and once again letting me ride with you. It was good times and lots of laughs

I just got home and going to bed. What a amazing weekend and will recap it for sure when I get up.

Thanks for everything and once again letting me ride with you. It was good times and lots of laughs

It was a blast! Maybe you can make it back out for next years event. Just remember... Stay away from the tuna!

I had a great time! Hopefully you can make it again next year. Just remember... stay away from the tuna!

Back