Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are BADASS!!! Hesitant to drop $50 but know I'll regret not getting one.

1mj204s-7ylw-na.jpg

1mj203s-1wht-na.jpg

1mj205s-0blk-na.jpg

I really like the last 2 of those.

I like the caution one a lot.

That black Travis Mathew cover is priceless.

I would be hesitant on the For Sale cover, someone might throw an offer at me that is too good to be true.

This is the first time I'm actually contemplating anything. It'sbeen a while but with the New releases I can pick up a BB 815 driver for next to nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that yellow TM cover is amazing

The "For Sale, Golf Sucks" one amuses me, and would match by bag well.

I absolutely freaking love those TM headcovers. #Cookie, can you link those?

Gonna get one...torn on which one.

I like the last one best.

This coupon code will also get you 15% off for TM: TMVIP9521

Ponder no more. Just scored a set of Apex Pros from eBay. Now I just have to be patient...

Cue Tom Petty
Really a great set of irons. I love mine.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OK so this weekend is the Bridgestone championship so I took it upon myself to head on over to the PGA superstore and try out some bridgestone products. I now want a J715 driver...holy smokes. Gave it a good half an hour run inside the bay. The feeling of this club is amazing!!! Yes please!!

Can anyone school me right quick on Bridgestone J38 DPC irons?

Awesome! That is all

If they're anything like the J40 DPC's, then I'd imagine they're a winning scenario!

No Vapor Pro Combo I take it? Or just exploring all options?

If they're anything like the J40 DPC's, then I'd imagine they're a winning scenario!

No Vapor Pro Combo I take it? Or just exploring all options?

I tried them this weekend just to test the DG Pro shafts but didn't expect the shafts to be installed incorrectly which made for a completely horrible test run. J38 DPC has project X 5.5 installed so I'm thinking of trying those just to get a feel for the shafts. Knowing going in what is possible helps to understand what I see swinging the clubs.

I have been thinking for a while about a new setup. Wishful thinking, mainly because realistically it might end up being one, maybe two pieces I actually end up.

GBB Driver with a proper fitting.
GBB 3wood and Heavenwood
XR 3 Hybrid
Apex 4 - PW
MD3 52* & 56*

Wedges are probably the most realistic option (actually in the local store here). Would love to end up with the entire bag's worth. I guess if this new job comes through it could be an option.

I have been thinking for a while about a new setup. Wishful thinking, mainly because realistically it might end up being one, maybe two pieces I actually end up.

GBB Driver with a proper fitting.
GBB 3wood and Heavenwood
XR 3 Hybrid
Apex 4 - PW
MD3 52* & 56*

Wedges are probably the most realistic option (actually in the local store here). Would love to end up with the entire bag's worth. I guess if this new job comes through it could be an option.

Who knows, a grandaddy entry may change that from wishful thinking to unreal reality

Who knows, a grandaddy entry may change that from wishful thinking to unreal reality

We can always hope right? Trying to be more realistic about it I suppose.

Wow J15mb was buttery! Off center hits hurt like hell but flush shots felt great.

Wow J15mb was buttery! Off center hits hurt like hell but flush shots felt great.

You should try the J15CB or J15 DPF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back