Your best golf moment of 2017

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
5.3 (WHS)
The year isn't over for everyone yet so for some people it might change (potentially looking at you #TeamPrestige guys), but as it begins to wind down for some people, what would you say has been your best golf moment from 2017?

For me, it has got to be winning our UK event this year against some very good competition, and I am hoping it continues into next year

The whole event was a great weekend with friends, the golf was good and I can't wait until next year to try and defend the title

Returning to golf after an 18 month absence and then getting to play/meet some awesome THP'ers at the 2017 Championship.

My personal best at a new course while on vacation.

Shooting a PB of 76.

2017 kickoff classic with Snell golf. 24 THP members teeing it up at a beautiful golf compound, with one of the most brilliant ball designers of all time. Mix in the food and fun, well, it was easily my best of the year.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

The Morgan Cup, my first THP event. Some awesome people, and some really fun golf.

Qualifying my HS team for state in just year two.

Also, going to Ohiotopia and hanging with two of my best friends while golfing with a ton of locals and not so locals.

Round at Monterey Peninsula GC (Dunes) with my youngest daughter, watched her shoot a 74, playing a game she only enjoys for occasional leisure time now.

Qualifying my HS team for state in just year two.

Also, going to Ohiotopia and hanging with two of my best friends while golfing with a ton of locals and not so locals

Ya that round we shared was probably my 2017 highlight. Good people, better golf and way too many laughs to not have a great time

Has to be playing East Lake Country Club for the 1st time. It was an incredible experience and I can't wait to do it again!!

New PB Score and 1st Eagle.

So far I definitely have to say it was getting the PM that I won The Hype contest and a spot on Team Prestige.

I'm sure I'll be blown away in December, but that adrenaline rush was tops so far.

Ya that round we shared was probably my 2017 highlight. Good people, better golf and way too many laughs to not have a great time
The b*tch fade kept me from an even better score. Hahahaha

Playing wise it was playing Torrey Pines from the tips, shooting a 94 and not losing a ball

THP wise it's my THCE trip hands down.

Playing wise it was playing Torrey Pines from the tips, shooting a 94 and not losing a ball

that round was definitely one of my favorites this year. Great day

Shooting a PB 77.

Playing in The Gauntlet. Winning The Gauntlet was icing on the cake but just getting to be in my first THP event was awesome.

Member Guest week with Sposeynumbers. Won't ever forget that horse race win after starting hole 1 with a smooth 8 and a chip off to stay alive.

To many great moments to choose from, so I'll go with last Sunday's 9 hole round with my 12 year old daughter. She's strong enough now to get that joyful feeling of hitting it hard off the tee and she made 3 pars off the ladies tees. Most importantly, she really loves the game and her excitement on the golf course is infectious. She didn't even mind that I misclubed her 5 times which left her in tough spots 20 yards over a few greens.:act-up:

Has to be playing East Lake Country Club for the 1st time. It was an incredible experience and I can't wait to do it again!!

Very nicely done! I played it a few years ago and it was so nice.

Mine would probably have to be walking up 18 on Sunday at the Gantlet knowing we only needed to tie to win the hardware. Pretty awesome day and a wedge and trophy to remember it by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st THP event for me in Chicago at the Budget Golf/THP Championship and all that went with it. 1st tee jitters, playing Dubs, the thread leading up to it etc. I'm not a very outgoing person so just kicked back listening to everyone talk was beyond enjoyable for me.

At Kickoff Classic on par 3 playing about 210 into the wind to a peninsula green I watched 5 balls go into the water ahead of me. ArtM and I had our backs against the wall late in the match on Sunday and I smoked a 3h onto the green. One of the most nerve wracking shots I've stood over in my life.

I had two, winning with Kickoff classic with my team and winning snell with my team. Had solid guys along side me for both events and think about those weekends quite a bit.

Playing in my first THP event this year and winning the Morgan Cup. More specifically winning both of my singles matches on Sunday after having absolutely no swing on Saturday gave me such a buzz that lasted months after it was over.

I've got two for very different reasons:

First ever hole in one (9/21/2017)

Taking my daughter golfing with me for the first time.

Back