The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Today is Harry's Birthday so we set up a little breakfast for the marketing team this morning and on the cake we had them write:

One Year Older
One Year Wiser
Last Year as Grandaddy Champs

So this morning I got an email from the person who helped me set it up after I told her she was a rock star and this is what she said:

"I’ll support that 1) the cake and breakfast are awesome; 2) that I’m a rock star….but, we’re not giving up the Grandaddy this year, or ever for that matter!

Team Callaway!!!"

Haha, the gloves are off people!

Skimmer, see above.

That was just for OTHER people that might have missed it. hehe

In the last week I have entered into 4 future tournaments to try and get myself mentally prepared for competition golf if I get selected for #TeamRedemption. Can't keep this off my mind. Play a round with a buddy I haven't seen in a year or so and this was all I talked about

Awesome gesture for Harry's birthday. Jrod and Fin,uh with the dig about THP winning something was "cute". To bad that all changes at thegrandaddy this year

Puttin4bird and I played against Harry and his fellow Callaway cohort at #TheKing this past spring. I have to say Harry is quick on his feet and cannot only talk a good game, he has game. I think we caught him off guard by finishing the match even. Would cherish the opportunity to face him again and take the belt back home where it belongs...with #TeamRedemption.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Harry is definitely someone I would love playing a round with. Love his wit.

Harry is definitely someone I would love playing a round with. Love his wit.

I would happily play golf with any of the ZooCrew, it would be both an honour and a privilege to tee it up with them and even sweeter to be part of the team that relieves them of the belt :D

Enjoying one round before I pass on with the ZooCrew is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puttin4bird and I played against Harry and his fellow Callaway cohort at #TheKing this past spring. I have to say Harry is quick on his feet and cannot only talk a good game, he has game. I think we caught him off guard by finishing the match even. Would cherish the opportunity to face him again and take the belt back home where it belongs...with #TeamRedemption.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back home? Would not that imply it has been there?

I know that the first post of this thread and the mantra of THP events in general is that all are welcome to participate, but does a super high handicapper have any place at the Grandaddy? I know everyone is super pumped about beating the #zoocrew this year and I would love to attend, but I wouldn't want to bring the team down or cost them a chance at bringing home the title if the format isnt friendly to a super high handicapper.

I am currently at a 34.0 handicap, and I worked hard to get it down to that level. I cut myself absolutely no breaks on the course, count every penalty, etc. Just wondering if I should try to get in on this awesome trip or not?

I know that the first post of this thread and the mantra of THP events in general is that all are welcome to participate, but does a super high handicapper have any place at the Grandaddy? I know everyone is super pumped about beating the #zoocrew this year and I would love to attend, but I wouldn't want to bring the team down or cost them a chance at bringing home the title if the format isnt friendly to a super high handicapper.

I am currently at a 34.0 handicap, and I worked hard to get it down to that level. I cut myself absolutely no breaks on the course, count every penalty, etc. Just wondering if I should try to get in on this awesome trip or not?
High or low, it doesn't matter. If you're willing to work hard and have fun, everyone is welcome, and everyone here will pull for you. Never doubt that.

Work hard and have fun. Everyone has a shot at #grandaddy. Welcome to people of all skill levels and THP events mean just that

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You should definitely try to enter. Everyone is welcome to participate. And if you're picked, be ready to use those pops wisely! (speaking from experience)

It's not handicap. It's commitment, passion, and a hunger to get better. Have fun with it, and learn equipment and what works best for you.

You should definitely try to enter. Everyone is welcome to participate. And if you're picked, be ready to use those pops wisely! (speaking from experience)

Any info on how last year or years past competitors were chosen?

JB and Morgan always talk about how the events are for all skill levels, and I've never seen anything to indicate that's not the case. It's a handicapped event - and you're doing it the right way. The only way to truly get better is to not cheat yourself. Keep up the hard work.

Back home? Would not that imply it has been there?
I think he means to it's rightful owners. Better start viewing the office tips Zoo crew you guys will need it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

FYI harry is calling out grandaddy guys.

He has the right to call out those he's beaten.... #TeamRedemption will silence him soon enough.

Hopefully the belt isn't all stretched out, with extra holes punched in it.

Yes I am saying the ZooCrew have gotten a bit larger, with their overconfidence and bravado..... perhaps not putting in as much work as they should be to try to retain the belt.

Tell Harry that every time he talks about The Grandaddy, Goryl cries a little on the inside.

Hopefully the belt isn't all stretched out, with extra holes punched in it.

Yes I am saying the ZooCrew have gotten a bit larger, with their overconfidence and bravado..... perhaps not putting in as much work as they should be to try to retain the belt.
Hey if it's all stretched out, them I'm the guy to wear it out of Cali and back to THP. #XXL

Back