• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T0AD

2023, you're my last hope
Reaction score
Handicap
lots
OK, here's the scenario....
Lexi and Jordan are the leading scoring average players for their tours. Just .17 strokes separate them.
Put them on a course they've both played, say Pinehurst.
Just the two of them. No distractions, no crowds.

Who wins best 2 out of 3?

I'd go with Lexi.
Spieth is so dependant on that putter being hot, and I feel Lexi wins despite being a poor putter most of the time.

I would go Lexi, she’s rock steady. My favourite LPGA player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna have to go with Spieth on this one.

Pinehurst? The distance is to much to overcome Speith all the way and I don't think it would be close

Are they playing their usual tees or the same tee box @toad

Lexi can out distance Spieth all day from their perspective tee boxes but I'm going with Spieth because of his big tournament wins and being able to will the ball in the hole in pressure situations.

Lexi, cause we all know Jordan can't play anyone heads up, esp. on Sunday's. :D

Lexi is long on the LPGA tour, Jordan being longer and a better putter is say he wins 9/10 honestly. Different games even between the respective top two tours.

Lexi could take him. Would be fun to watch for sure.

i'm going to assume they play the tee boxes their respective tours would typically play. that being the case, i go with lexi because i think lexi would want it more. it seems like jordan plays the best when he's fully engaged, and i don't see him being fully engaged in an exhibition.

Spieth and it would not be remotely close....

If Spieth takes it seriously, he definitely beats her.

Spieth for me. Putting on that course is required and Lexi (although I like her) isn't close to him in that category!

Spieth, the PGA Tour courses are set up tougher than the LPGA courses. Also, the better putter always has an advantage and it's not even close on the greens between those two.

Under the assumption they plan their own tea boxes I think it's Lexi. From the same tees it's Jordan in a landslide.

Plying from their respective tees it think it is a toss up.

2014 us open at pinehurst results:

Speith- 69,70,72,73
Lexi- 71,68, 74,71

Played back to back weeks and yes I am sure course conditions were different but as of now best comparison you will get.

Spieth, his putting gives him he advantage.

Spieth by a long shot. Lexi is one of my favorites but her short game is nowhere near Jordans. That's one area I feel the PGA guys have the advantage, they all seem to have much better short games.

assuming they're playing from their own tees, i'd think speith would be favored but would pick lexi.

Spieth, his putting gives him he advantage.

Spieth has an advantage on the greens over all/most men on the PGA Tour and and even bigger advantage over Lexi. I may get blasted for this, but the men putt way better than the women and certainly some weeks play much tougher greens than the toughest LPGA greens. For 2017 there were only two LPGA players that average less putts per round that the top 50 putters on the PGA Tour.

I'd go with Lexi.
Spieth is so dependant on that putter being hot, and I feel Lexi wins despite being a poor putter most of the time.

Hasn't Lexi used a ton of putters over the last year or so? From Betti to Cure to etc?

I don't know man. Interesting point, but Spieth is pretty fantastic with that putter of his.

Even if they play the course from their respective tour distances Spieth wins.... he's a great iron player and a better putter. Drive for show, putt for dough!

Hasn't Lexi used a ton of putters over the last year or so? From Betti to Cure to etc?

I don't know man. Interesting point, but Spieth is pretty fantastic with that putter of his.
Yeah Lexi has been searching on the greens for a while now.

I guess I just feel that if Spieth's putter is hot he won't be beat, but If it's not Lexi could ballstrike him to defeat. In assuming Lexi is playing regular LPGA tees as well.

Back