Are you still making adjustments to your driver?

Spent the first month or so with the EPIC, changing loft, draw/fade settings and shafts. Found a setup that works for me and haven't touched it since.

Hell no it's dialed in and a #Balmer

Only changed the settings twice, both times after a significant swing change. Has been useful to have the club 'grow with me'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope, took me about 5 rounds and it has been set since.

My GBB is set at +2 and draw

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I tinker depending on the Course and how I feel that day. If it is windy and a longer Course I loft down and try and get some roll out, shorter Courses or just feeling like it loft up and hit it high. Honestly it all depends on the swing as the results are not that much different either way for me. Short is still short...

Nope, I mess around with it for a while until I find something that works best, set it and forget it.

I play the 917 D2 set to A3 and that works, I did swap shafts today for a really good result.

I have an adjustable Callaway driver that I tinker with, and an old TM Burner that I use once in a while.

But I always go back to my TM R7 CGB Max HT driver. It has to be 10 years old, but its my all-time favorite. I snapped the shaft this week, at the hosel, so its currently in the shop being re-shafted.

I keep my M1 set at 9.5 low spin center. Every once in a while i change something for a round but then change it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back