What is your favorite Putter Grip?

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently purchased a new grip for my putter (SuperStroke Pistol GTR 2.0 - the black, blue, & white scheme fits perfectly with my new clubs & bag I got from The Shootout too!). Being as this was my first time I took my sweet time in trying out almost every grip they had in the store. I was already curious about this, but JB's fire thread contest made me post it instead of just wondering it. So, what is your favorite putter grip and why? Do you like oversized? Counterweighted? What about different designs like a flatstick?

One of my favorite features of the GTR 2.0 I got is on the back. It is curved at the top to help with my hand placement and to fit perfectly in my hands. I love this feature. I may regrip my other putters with this type of grip even though I really enjoy the grips they have (Scotty Cameron GOLO & Cure CX1).

SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour. Perfect shape for my and the ability to counterbalance if I need to is there.

SS Midslim 2.0. Also a fan of the countercore, though I don't currently use the heavier weight.

Honorable mention to the UTx Megapaddle. Still one of my favorite non-SS grips.

Tour SNSR 140cc Straight. Although i did enjoy the 104cc Contour

I am probably the weird one, I still have the stock grip on my 2135 1.0 putter.

Garsen MAXX

Scotty Cameron Matador medium size

Tour SNSR 104 Contour.

Although my current gamer has a classic leather grip on it and I've grown to like it (can't think of the brand or name--Grip Master maybe?).

Winn midsize pistol triple line firm

Garsen GMax.

Best Grips leather is fantastic.

Superstroke GTR 2.0, Mid Slim 2.0, Flatso 2.0

Anyone familiar with the Forward grip? I just bought a putter on here that has one.

Depends on the putter head weight. GP Tour Sensor Contour 104 for head weights over 350, Pure Midsize for head weights under 350.

SS 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS Midslim 2.0 followed closely by the SS Flatso 2.0

The stock pistol grip that came on my Odyssey White Hot Pro #1. Honestly like it better than a Super Stroke.

SuperStroke or similar. 1.3"

Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tour SNSR 104 Contour. Didn't want to try it but I did and love it. Never thought anything would knock out the SS 1.0, but it did!

Scotty Cameron Pistolero Plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would have said the SuperStroke Pistol Grip 1.0, but I also really like the one on my Scotty Cameron. It’s quite similar actually.

I really enjoyed the tour SNSR contour. I think I’m going back to a SS 3.0 this year though

Back