Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0 Shoes

Very intrigued by these.

Tried them on in the store yesterday and was extremely impressed with the fit and comfort. It's one of the only pairs of shoes I've found whose width is perfect for me.

My only concern is with the heel. I'm well aware of some of the issues with prior generations and heel wear and I would be shocked if this wasn't fixed by now, but if I had one complaint about the shoe- it's that the heel felt hard to me and could feel rubbing. It's not uncommon for me to walk 36/day so am concerned this would be a problem.

Anyone else give these a go?

I’ve walked a bit in these so far and for me, the heel softened up noticeably by the end of the first hole. It was such a change at first I had to double check something wasn’t wrong. The comfort level for me is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shout. Water. Old toothbrush. That'll clean 'em up pretty well. That's how I clean mine.

Trust me, ive tried that and everything else i can think of (Mr clean magic eraser works best IMO), but it never gets back to white, just a dingy whitish yellow.

These are some of the prettiest shoes out there. Hot brand too. It's funny how their business exploded once they shed TM and some of their other brands.

I am a big fan of the boost shoes from Adidas but I owned a pair of last years Tour 360 Boost and took them back, noisy shoes!! You could hear me coming from the next hole, took them back the store acted funny about "squeaky shoes" until I put them on and walked around, once they heard them they took them back no problem. I replaced them with the powerband BOA Boost shoes and have had no issues with them at all. Very comfortable shoes.

Trust me, ive tried that and everything else i can think of (Mr clean magic eraser works best IMO), but it never gets back to white, just a dingy whitish yellow.

I spray mine off the cart power washer after my rounds & they're still white as driven snow.

these are some good looking shoes and deserve a closer inspection from me

Tour360 EQT BOA BOOST

https://www.adidas.com/us/tour360-eqt-boa-shoes/F33619.html

GpRerHX.jpg

3 colors - black, white, grey

BOA dial wraps the "lace" area as well as around the heel/achilles

slight redesign of the TPU underfoot wrap

aaaaaaand the goofy toe seams are back

Love the look with the BOA off to the side.
84c1803d17268b53b71f5c322bd2d0f2.jpg

877914f253a06ca53517f5a63d7c0b36.jpg

a87443a01ff19ecd4d9d102733ff8546.gif

Gotta get the red & white ones on order

I'm a huge fan of the regular 2.0s, but I definitely need to see the BOA in person before I can decide if they're for me.

I wear anywhere between a 11.5 wide or 12 wide, how do most find Adidas run?

Just got my new kicks in last night! Went with black this time.

I wear anywhere between a 11.5 wide or 12 wide, how do most find Adidas run?

For me, they've been the only wide golf shoe I can comfortably wear. I think the 2.0s definitely fit wider than the previous version, but they're every bit as comfortable.

Glad they got rid of the split to look, much cleaner looking. Would love these, but about $190 out of budget lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Most comfortable shoe one could ever wear...period.

Any feedback after some longer term use?

I managed to snag a pair on the bay for a price too good to pass up, but they sent me the wrong color.

Might be a half size to big, but I figure with the heat my feet my swell a little so shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any feedback after some longer term use?

I managed to snag a pair on the bay for a price too good to pass up, but they sent me the wrong color.

Might be a half size to big, but I figure with the heat my feet my swell a little so shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I walked 18 today in soggy, sometimes standing water. I trudged right thru with no issues at all. I've worn them for three rounds so far this year and over a dozen practice sessions and they are great. I still have my original pair of Powerband's and they are still perfect after 9 years of usage. It's a good shoe.

Still rockin' my Tour 360 3.0 from like 8 years ago(whenever they came out)?
Maybe someday, but I have 2 other pairs of shoes (FJ,Nike) that never get used already.
These look good, I had to replace the insoles of mine with Superfeet to fix them, are the new insoles any good?

Last edited:
Back