Adidas Tour 360 Boost 2.0 Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
https://www.adidas.com/us/tour-360-boost-2.0-shoes/Q44938.html
TOUR 360 BOOST 2.0 SHOES

ENERGY-RETURNING SHOES MADE OF PREMIUM LEATHER.

Crush your tee shot in these men's wide golf shoes. The upper features premium leather, while responsive Boost returns energy with every step. They offer superior arch support and include Climaproof to help feet stay dry all day.
DLOeMYvVwAEA21X.jpg

Not worn the adidas your shoes - comfy? Like comparable to ECCO comfy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite Golf shoe brand

Great looking shoe. Boost has proven to be a winner in everything Adi has used it in..

They look really nice. Might need to get a pair of these this year.

I already have the white/red ones on order, just waiting for their release. It also looks like they've finally fixed the tearing issue in the heel area as well.

Wow I think I love the white and blue

Will be the next show I think. Or wait for this year's to get dirt cheap. I like dirt.

I wish they made house slippers out of boost.

Sign me up. Going to take Puma doing something BIG to take me away from Adidas again when it comes to golf shoes.

Sign me up. Going to take Puma doing something BIG to take me away from Adidas again when it comes to golf shoes.

Is it the boost tech or something else that has you sticking with Adidas?

Is it the boost tech or something else that has you sticking with Adidas?

Boost is a big part, but, I also though this last year of Puma's were kinda fugly, still look like scuba shoes to me. Give me more BioDrive Leather!

These look beautiful. I love em!

I have the previous generation and these look just as boring. Much prefer the look of my Puma Ignite Tours.

Big fan of Adidas shoes and like the looks and sound of these.

Tour 360 boost is my favorite golf shoe and I'll most likely get a pair of these

I may have to try these after all the love they are getting

I love this brand shoes... I already own 4 pairs... but I want these too... lol

Just recently purchased a pair of last years Boost's 360. They feel very balanced and comfortable during round. Hope the new ones come in all black or gray again.

I wish they would put black or grey boost foam in them, the white gets way too dirty and is impossible to get clean.

Very intrigued by these.

Tried them on in the store yesterday and was extremely impressed with the fit and comfort. It's one of the only pairs of shoes I've found whose width is perfect for me.

My only concern is with the heel. I'm well aware of some of the issues with prior generations and heel wear and I would be shocked if this wasn't fixed by now, but if I had one complaint about the shoe- it's that the heel felt hard to me and could feel rubbing. It's not uncommon for me to walk 36/day so am concerned this would be a problem.

Anyone else give these a go?

I wish they would put black or grey boost foam in them, the white gets way too dirty and is impossible to get clean.

Shout. Water. Old toothbrush. That'll clean 'em up pretty well. That's how I clean mine.

I'll definitely have to try these on, the old toebox and forefoot was just not a fit for me

black boost foam would be good, but the white foam is a part of their brand so I can see why it remains

Back