Longest Golf Hole Ever

Deano

Reaction score
Handicap
The longest hole I have ever played is just a couple of miles from me at The Links golf course in Post Falls, Idaho.
Their 9th hole when played from the tips is 777 yards.
www.golfthelinks.net/about/

The last time I played it from the tips, I hit Driver - 270, 3 wood - 240, 3 hybrid- 220, LW - 50.
It has a crazy tiered green that you really need to be on the correct level or you are in big trouble.

Links.JPG

Last edited:
The longest hole I have ever played is just a couple of miles from me at The Links golf course in Post Falls, Idaho.
Their 9th hole when played from the tips is 777 yards.
https://golfthelinks.net/about/

The last time I played it from the tips, I hit Driver - 270, 3 wood - 240, 3 hybrid- 220, LW - 50.
It has a crazy tiered green that you really need to be on the correct level or you are in big trouble.

Wow, 777 yards! I wouldn't even like to guess how many strokes that would take me, haha!

#18 767 yard Par 6 Farmstead Golf Links calabash NC

The 747 yard par 6 at Black Mountain. It's an actual golf hole that is really long, and not just a weirdo hitting a ball a million times across the landscape and claiming it was a hole. He was thinking "I wish I was a pro golfer, but how can i get famous while being a total hacker and shooting ridiculously high scores?" while watching an episode of Amazing Race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 747 yard par 6 at Black Mountain. It's an actual golf hole that is really long, and not just a weirdo hitting a ball a million times across the landscape and claiming it was a hole. He was thinking "I wish I was a pro golfer, but how can i get famous while being a total hacker and shooting ridiculously high scores?" while watching an episode of Amazing Race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree, not sure why on earth he ever did that as a challenge, other than for the fame. crazy man!

These 700+ yd par 6's are kind of crazy but I'd like to play one at least once.

I think the longest hole I've played is probably in the 570ish range, but I honestly don't recall.

Longest I have played is Lake Chabot's Par 6 18th hole.... 673 yards from the blues.

Back