Video Series - Core Exercise to Help Back Pain

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We started a new video series specific for golfers on different stretches and body mechanics that you can do to help with different aches, pains, and injuries. The video below is the third in the series and it's all about strengthening your core to help with back pain. This one is especially geared for the golf swing.

Love these. I've been really into golf specific stretching lately. Just finished reading Yoga for Golfers by Katherine Roberts.

Working on stretching and such the past few weeks, it feels like I have picked up a little bit of yardage and definitely have less back pain throughout the week while taking care of a 15lb infant. It's definitely a noticeable relief for very little work and effort.

Thanks Morgan! I need this one bad with having a really bad lower back & hip.

back pain has been a part of my life for 25 years. most of my options have been pursued and some implemented resulting in some relief or more pain. recently heavy weight training, particularly squatting, has helped me. i know it sounds counter productive but it helps me. also of great benefit, but not easy
https://www.thebarbellphysio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Hip-Mobility-Program.pdf hope this helps some of you

Thanks Morgan! I need this one bad with having a really bad lower back & hip.

I’m looking forward to see how it works for you. I’m giving it a go myself.

Well I know what I will be doing from now on during warmups. Thanks a bunch for the video series on stretches.

Well I know what I will be doing from now on during warmups. Thanks a bunch for the video series on stretches.

I’m playing today and this will be done very soon.

Back