Probably 4i with me. I can lay off a 5wood and can punch out with my 5i

I'd have to go with the 4 iron. I might miss it for 1 shot, maybe 2 shots per round, tops.

5i probably

Well, I recently took my 3h out. I can hit my 4h better off the deck and can only get about 5 more yards out of my 3h than my 4h off the tee. I also got tired of messing with a lob wedge a few months ago, so I'm only gaming 12 atm.

Gotta be the 4 iron,heck I never hit it anymore.

For me it's the 5 iron. I have a hybrid I can use if necessary.

JM

The set gap wedge. I simply have no luck controlling distance with it, generally.

I would probably pull driver out and just hit 3Deep off the tee. Sometimes I swear I should do that anyway, I can hit it as far as my driver, if not further.

3 wood for me. I probably hit it only once every other round these days.

My 58 or my driver.

I have already answered this for myself unwittingly. I broke my 3w and it has been the best thing for my game.

3 Wood. I hit the 4 hybrid as far as I can hit the 3 wood, so no biggie for me.

Anything with the letters "brid" in it

4i for me as I think I've hit it 3 times this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it would be the 48* I am never in the range to use it. I may take it out soon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I only play with 12 clubs as it is. Simplify, simplify, simplify is a motto that works for me.

If I had to remove one more, though, it would probably be my 50* GW. I could survive with my PW and SW.

Probably 4W

My 4 hybrid. Now that I have a Heavenwood, and am much more consistent with that, I NEVER pull 4 hybrid.

Driver, just as long wth my 3 wood.

On most courses, my 4 iron which I use 95% of the time on the 207 yard 15th hole at my home course. My sand wedge or gap wedge would be easy to leave out as well.

This is easy for me. I'd get rid of my driver. Least consistent in in the bag and I fair much better with my 3w shorter yes but in the fairway 5x more often.

I could ditch the 5i and not even notice.

58*. Typically use 54*/AW around greens and can't hit it consistently enough in the fairway to warrant hitting it. Only use it in bunkers and short sided shots.

LW. I use it, but I could live without it.

Back