Do you "Script" and if so, did you before you joined THP?

gr8dryv

Big Boned
Reaction score
Handicap
Job & Kids
I had no idea what that word meant, even the first few times I read it on THP. I actually used it last week when I had my wife review the clothing I had packed for my golf trip. Yet another THP influence in my life.

Not really, I usually just go with what's clean, haha.

I will say since joining THP I don't feel right wearing shorts when I play golf.

I don't know if I'd call it scripting, but I definitely picked my favorite outfits for my San Diego trip.

Ever since Pop Warner I was thinking "Look Good, Feel Good, Play Good"

I'm a meticulous dresser professionally and personally so it's only natural it carried over to golf. I've always needed to match and have some style with it.

I'm not a scripter myself. I don't have enough golf clothes to make it all fancy and stuff and I go with comfort as much as possible.

My apparel game and scripting has come a long ways and it's all thanks to THP.

For a single day, yes, for a whole weekend no. I mean i make sure the clothes match for colors and stuff, but branding, not really. And before THP, never, before THP id just wear jeans and a t-shirt.

I like golf clothes and yes I script for any golf trip I take. I want to look good even if I don't play good!

I think I "script" subconsciously. But it's not beyond me to wear white/aqua shorts with a neon green golf shirt when it approaches "laundry day."

Before THP, scripting for golf never crossed my mind. Definitely has a meaning for me now. And golfing with cookie, it's actually taken to a higher level.

I've always been a scripter when it comes to golf. THP probably opened me up to a few more brands and options. It's really the only time I do anything like that as I am about as casual as it gets off the course.

Yes im absolutely guilty of scripting but not always. Sometimes i go by what's clean lol

What ever is top of the stack usually, unless it's a sponsor'd THP event then I'll grab anything of that sponsor I might have

No I don't script but I do care how I look. I make sure I look like I'm ready to play when I head out, always have. Dress like you've been there before

Script is a must. Look good, feel good, play good!

I've always done it. More so for big outings and events

Good God no but I will be shaved, showered and presentable and in appropriate attire. You will never find me in cargo shorts, with an untucked shirt or a hat on backwards.

I do not. All depends on where I'm playing. Like Deion said.........Look good, feel good. Feel good, play good. Play good, pay good!

I have always scripted. Was part of the gotta look good to play good mentality

I do.

Before THP, I was that guy with the cutoff sleeves and jeans shorts (although at least they were store bought!).

Oh I script. I script days out in advance. Look good feel good play good are words I live by.

I think we all know my answer to this question...

Im not sure i script but i do like having nice golf clothes now thanks to THP. Before it was just a shirt but now i have some proper golf shorts and shirts and jackets etc.

I script on and off the course. I have my style and like it. I also have more clothes and shoes than my wife...

Give 'em hell!

I generally don't plan out what I'm going to wear when I golf. I usually decide just before. Now, when I've attended THP events like the Dallas Invitational and East Tx Masters, I had to pack, so I did plan out what I would wear. Script??? Maybe not enough intent, but get dressed, or know I was going to pack my pink Oakley pants? Yes... But I did it quickly, I didn't think about it for days.

Back