Team Callaway Collection

Definitely signing up for this next year. I didn't even know they had a club/list like this.

My wife opened it and sent me the picks - I happy and glad I signed up. I would have paid the freight for just the coins and putter cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and we have our first one. :banghead:

Sorry - I'm indulging tonight and forgot

Wow I'm seriously blown away. This a a great box that should satisfy the masses.

Just be warned everyone, there has been some loose lips spillage in here :alien:. If you don't want to know, visit this thread after you check it out.

But the box is a great conclusion to this year's collection, so you won't be disappointed either way.

Team Callaway Collection

If anyone is interested I also know how Mad Men and Six Feet Under end!

If anyone is interested I also know how Mad Men and Six Feet Under end!

What about Lost? :angel:

Unique items to the Callaway Collection. Not collectibles handed out on Social Media to people begging for them. They hit the mark this year perfectly, in my opinion.

The towel, the alignment sticks, the belt, the polo from the Masters box. These were all awesome items I use frequently and I know there are only 200 of them.
This is me as well. Excited for the final box as well, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was most excited about the final item in Nate's spoiler pics.

This is me as well. Excited for the final box as well, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was most excited about the final item in Nate's spoiler pics.

Might be the most intriguing. The rest is amazing, the last though.. I just can't see what's on there, if that makes sense in vague terms

Might be the most intriguing. The rest is amazing, the last though.. I just can't see what's on there, if that makes sense in vague terms
Looks like a ◇◇ reference to me. Yes I looked. Couldn't help it. What an amazing last Box. I'm in for next year

Looks like a ◇◇ reference to me. Yes I looked. Couldn't help it. What an amazing last Box. I'm in for next year

AHHH! That's what that is!

Don't want to ruin anything for anyone but wow what an awesome box. Wish I would have signed up. There is something from that box that I would love to have. Again don't want to ruin it but wow

AHHH! That's what that is!
At least I think that's it. Now that I looked at the spoilers I can't wait for Wednesday.

No notification for me and nothing for tracking on Callaway's site under my account. Maybe mine has a golden ticket in it. Ha!

No notification for me and nothing for tracking on Callaway's site under my account. Maybe mine has a golden ticket in it. Ha!
Saved the best for last??

Yowza...that's legit.

So how many are still waiting to see the contents? I have some questions, but don't want to spoil it

that box looks pretty ... pretty ... pretty awesome

So here is my question

Spoiler
i have a mallet cover and want a blade cover. Anyone with a blade cover willing to trade?

Back