Your turn at being the THP Event Coordinator for 2018

I don't think I could better than Mikedean. His work has been awesome and the events we have a second to none.

Pipe dream would be The Outing, those were always fun and the villa crawls are stuff of legend. The gumbo dish Beags and I created still tops the list for me.

I'll get the first round

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Excellent, we just need to locate a member, I think guest rate last time I hear was just shy of $200 each, we will leave it up to you how many in the event :)

Excellent, we just need to locate a member, I think guest rate last time I hear was just shy of $200 each, we will leave it up to you how many in the event :)

You find the member & I can swing about 10 THP'ers. You need to provide the SWAG though.

You find the member & I can swing about 10 THP'ers. You need to provide the SWAG though.

You will have to run that though JB and GG, my SWAG closet is empty at the moment

$300 per non member. Turned it down today due to work issues. :banghead:

Regional Rivalry that includes Team Texas? :angel: :bicker::beat-up:

Texas was in a Regional Rivalry this year

One where it's really just Texas....none of this Louisiana stuff. :act-up:

Should add: I realize it was called Regional Rivalry and not State Rivalry for a reason. LOL

1) Have a Shoot Out type event. Get people loyal to a certain brand decked out in a full bag which was custom fit by the Brand Guru. Wilson, Titleist, Callaway (duh), Cobra (for me!), TM, etc. and have a Shoot Out event at TPC Sawgrass OR TPC Scottsdale pitting brand loyal against brand loyal.

2) East vs West Event at BlueJack National.

A Seemore putter event!!!

I agree with Time4Tim, THP needs to visit the Monterey Peninsula one day. Yes it is hard to reach and overpriced, but hot damn does it have fantastic courses and great golf history. There is something about a foggy June day on the Peni that just screams “GOLF”! And since it’s a dream scenario I’d love to play MPCC and Cypress Point. Please and thank you. I’ve seen THP and their partners pull off the incredible and this would be up there.

Back