The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Thinking about last night with the guys after the responsible people (Josh, Morgan, and Finley) left, team chemistry will not be an issue. Even Rallo, who missed all of the "awkward" getting to know you small talk came in and was firing off one liners like we were old friends. This is a great group of guys that we have assembled, and going through all of this with them will be a ton of fun.

We discussed this as a team last night so I figured we would let the forum know. Most of today's coverage will be in this thread. There may be a few short periscopes from us, but most (90%) of our pics and videos will be shared on the forum. If anyone is going to periscope they will drop in here and post when they are going to do so. We can't wait for today! And we can't wait to share it with you guys!

Thinking about last night with the guys after the responsible people (Josh, Morgan, and Finley) left, team chemistry will not be an issue. Even Rallo, who missed all of the "awkward" getting to know you small talk came in and was firing off one liners like we were old friends. This is a great group of guys that we have assembled, and going through all of this with them will be a ton of fun.

Two fingers up! Haha

All caught up and looking forward to today's activities. Have fun today and learn a lot!

And good god - those headcovers are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full Catalog of released equipment available!! How awesome is that!! I wonder if there is any unreleased equipment for you guys to test? Hmmmm

Can't wait to see whats ahead for you guys today. Fittings are going to be awesome, looking forward to seeing the setups.

Wow what a way to kick off the live thread...

...the food
...the smiles
...the speech
...the flag
...the swag!!!!

Today you guys make your way to the performance center.

Enjoy and have a blast!!!

Is it bad that I'm going through this thread and get to my recap from last night and the time for that post on Tapatalk says 5 hours ago, and I've been up for half an hour? Who needs sleep, right?

Is it bad that I'm going through this thread and get to my recap from last night and the time for that post on Tapatalk says 5 hours ago, and I've been up for half an hour? Who needs sleep, right?

Sleep is for the dead - there is golf to be had!

Wide awake right now. Got to love east coast time. Breakfast isn't for another hour and 20 minutes. What to do till then

Sleep is for the dead - there is golf to be had!

It's 5:15am local time. Sleep should be had. There's literally nothing else to do

I really, really, really like the makeup of this team. I have a good feeling about the next couple days

Really appreciate the updates boys, feeling like we are flies on the wall.

I am so impressed with the magnitude of this event and how special THP and Callaway have made it for the lucky few who have made it there. I was new enough to the forum last year that I didn't follow along or realize how great this really was. It has been so cool to see how much has gone into this and how passionate everyone is about it. I wish all of you the best of luck, hope you take it all in and enjoy every moment!

I really, really, really like the makeup of this team. I have a good feeling about the next couple days

It sounds like you guys have really come together. What would you say made this successful?

Good morning, #TeamRedemption! Have a great time this week and bring home the belt! Loved the coverage yesterday, as well!

All the swag is awesome, but those headcovers are some kind of beautiful. Simply amazing.

Swag on swag on swag. Wow. Have a blast today fellas. Looking forward to seeing the different WITBs later.

Enjoy the day boys. That fitting is going to be amazing for you guys. Looking forward to following along.

A big big thanks to THP and Callaway for putting this thing together once again.

It sounds like you guys have really come together. What would you say made this successful?

1. James - as a captain he set the bar high and each of us took that challenge and killed it.

2. Appreciation - each and every one of us, including Dean, is 1000% appreciative that we are here and understand how lucky we are.

#LookGoodFeelGoodPlayGood!

e169b2cfb179e814876cf38439c27512.jpg

Patron certainly helped lol but I think the big part of it is following that first rule. No one is a D here. Everyone is just in awe of what has already and will happen. Everyone is smiling and that's contagious.

Patron certainly helped lol but I think the big part of it is following that first rule. No one is a D here. Everyone is just in awe of what has already and will happen. Everyone is smiling and that's contagious.

That is awesome! Enjoy the ride!

Looking sharp MikeG!! No one will wipe that smile off your face today.

Just catching up on everything from last night. Enjoy it everyone! It all looks amazing and it has just started!

Wow, what a kick off before the event . Callaway knocking it outside the park at the get go! I like these pairing should be a great shootout. The swag, wow enjoy guys. Looking forward go the matches.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Man just got caught up from last night!! Amazing stuff they brought you guys! Have fun today and keep killing it with the coverage!!

Back