Your Soda Creation

That would take some thinking on my part, but I don't make soda, I make pop.

~Rock

Cherry Coke Zero. Every Wawa here has one of those machines now. Awesome stuff.

Woah woah woah, Pibb Zero?

Man I wish we could find that out here.

I know I was taken aback. And it was awesome.

None of the above. The only soda for me is Diet Mt. Dew and Coke has never been able to equal it.

I've never actually seen one of these. I would try to find one but I'm cutting out soda at the moment while I try to lose some weight.

Vanilla ginger ale.

Goes great with crown maple (cruise drink of choice).

The one in our local grocery store has a couple different powerade flavors as well haha I like to mix those up

Actually saw it Saturday for the first time but I was craving, a good old fashioned Coke, so I didn't experiment. Maybe next time.

Woah woah woah, Pibb Zero?

Man I wish we could find that out here.

They are installing them at Burger Kings and Wendys around me now and I think all Pei Weis have them.

Pib zero? I'm thinking moxie or tab taste?

I keep it simple but when I was a kid it used to bee root beer and coke

Pib zero? I'm thinking moxie or tab taste?

More like Diet Dr. Pepper, with a bit lighter flavor and less after taste.

Hi-C fruit punch and Sprite!

We have a lot Freestyle machines here in the Atlanta area as the home of the brand. Been using them since they first started testing them 5 years ago.
I go with Coke Zero and Lime. Wish they sold that combo in cans/bottles. So good!

Cherry vanilla dr pepper.

The arby's by me has the pepsi version where I always make a cherry vanilla mountain dew which is unbelievable. I've made several stops at arby's for lunch because I was craving that.

It would be great if I could get a rum and cherry coke out there.

I'm pretty boring with it myself, Just Diet coke, sometimes add just a drop of lemonade. Mostly just my usual diet coke.

Vanilla Coke Zero or Vanilla Barq's!

Lime Coke Zero was surprisingly good. Will be in ATL on Saturday and might go to the Coke museum while there. The tasting room will probably provide endless possibilities. :act-up:

JM

First of all, it's "pop", hehehe.

And straight up Diet Coke please.

Everytime I'm at 5guys I get the Iced Tea so I've never used it, looks cool though

I always run the water before. Cherry Vanilla Coke !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that machine. I love Coke but what comes out of that machine is not Coke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back