NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
what an idiot.

Crikey that's a big gator.

Wow, when it rains it pours. Getzlaf out 4-12 days with appendicitis. Awesome.

Nucks vs Habs tonight.

Uh oh.

Jackets with 2 in a row! We only gave up 1 goal!

Looks like the Canucks will finally win at home by beating the best team...go figure.
4-1 with that ugly goal by Vrbata

Dorsett makes it 5-1. Obviously an off night for Les Habitants because they look bad.

Dorsett makes it 5-1. Obviously an off night for Les Habitants because they look bad.

Wait, Marty said they would win out. Didn't think they could keep it up, relatively the same team as last year (I think).

Good to see Boston with a shutout last night. Hanging 6 on the Coyotes. For the first win on home ice. Tikka gad given up19 goals in their first 4 games with him in net. Hopefully it's something to build on..

Looks like the Canucks will finally win at home by beating the best team...go figure.
4-1 with that ugly goal by Vrbata

the Canucks played great to attack the habs strength, htye put a lot of pressure on our defense so they had trouble with the first pass. Combine that with our forwards that tried to stretch the play by waiting at the other blue line, that was a loss waiting to happen. kuddos to the Canucks for making their homeworks and neutralising our D.

Good to see Boston with a shutout last night. Hanging 6 on the Coyotes. For the first win on home ice. Tikka gad given up19 goals in their first 4 games with him in net. Hopefully it's something to build on..

Good game all around from the B's, their D played very solid and more importantly got the puck out of the zone quickly. With a lot of young guys back there, they tend to panic if they're hemmed in the zone too long. That goes a long way towards Rask not letting up a lot, when guys are getting 2nd & 3rd whacks at the puck because the D is scrambling, not much a goalie can do most times.

Wait, Marty said they would win out. Didn't think they could keep it up, relatively the same team as last year (I think).

win it out, not really, its just fun to brag about a good streak. the habs will make the playoffs, but they can't win them all.

as for being the same team as last yeah, yes and no. the core of the team is still intact, but we replaced Parenteau Bourque Sekac Prust Malhotra and Weaver by Semin Fleishman Smith-Pelly Mitchell, Flynn and Petry. some of those are side steps, but Petry over Weiver is a pretty big upgrade, and just having Parenteau and Bourque out of there makes the team better.

Caps vs Penguins tonight!

Lightning shutout for the second straight game. We are getting far enough into the season that the struggles are concerning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightning shutout for the second straight game. We are getting far enough into the season that the struggles are concerning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I have this guy Stamsomething in my fatasy and he is giving me negative points lately, I might drop him to waivers

yeah I have this guy Stamsomething in my fatasy and he is giving me negative points lately, I might drop him to waivers

I need a RW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back