The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Spent my lunch hour today at the course working on my short game some more. Chipping from just off the green to 30 yards out, with various clubs. Didn't want to leave, time flew by.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Here's a little TBT for you boys! Pocket Change!

3599a93ce0c603dd60ccb14c185e6d80.jpg

Nice! I have one sitting in a special place
a9ee7a84445c0f72edb70ab26bb40ff6.jpg

Here's a little TBT for you boys! Pocket Change!

3599a93ce0c603dd60ccb14c185e6d80.jpg
I can't wait to get my hands on one of those!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You guys are THE rock stars of THP!

We are behind you all, appreciate the ride!
It's a spectacular one!

So excited to meet some of my fellow granddaddiers this weekend and get some more time on the course! Work as been demanding lately. Time for some fun

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

So excited to meet some of my fellow granddaddiers this weekend and get some more time on the course! Work as been demanding lately. Time for some fun

Sure to be a great time!
Team bonding time is always a good thing!

I'll be checking in on the appropriate thread for some amazing golf updates!

Glad you guys are getting some time together... Always good to have some team cohesion!

It's hard for me to temper my excitement. Everyday I wake and realize how awesome this event is going to be, the bonds I'll create with my team & the overall enjoyment of getting first class treatment from my favorite OEM.

This is the effin #TheGrandaddy and I'm in it!!! Holy crap!!

Looking forward to seeing a couple teammates this weekend!

I am so freaking excited for this

Looking forward to seeing a couple teammates this weekend!

I am so freaking excited for this
I'm excited too. I plan on busting out periscope for the first time to show everyone how our training is going.

I love Periscope....especially combined with some future Grandaddy champs

I'm excited too. I plan on busting out periscope for the first time to show everyone how our training is going.

man...I don't think I'd ever sleep if I was in this event. Not even in it and I love to think about what I would go in looking for equipment wise.

GBB 9*
816 alpha 3w/5w
Apex 4 hybrid
5/6 Apex CF
7-PW Apex Pro
50/54/58 MD3
White Demascus #5
Chrome soft all day...or something new if they have it.

To think you guys get to actually have that thought and it also be a reality...insane. And then on top you get to hang out with the zoocrew, play the freaking hideaway, and everything else involved. can't wait to follow this journey with you guys.

oh, and one more thing...BRING HOME THE FRICKEN BELT!

I love Periscope....especially combined with some future Grandaddy champs

I am sure some of the ZooCrew will be on this weekend and most are current Grandaddy champs, so a true reality.

I am sure some of the ZooCrew will be on this weekend and most are current Grandaddy champs, so a true reality.
i cant wait until you have to say "Former" and cant say "Current" anymore

As much as I love the #zoocrew on periscope...because they are hilarious... *cue Jrod*... #TeamRedemption and other THPers are the only "future" Grandaddy champs on periscope this weekend because *breaking news* the #zoocrew is never winning the Grandaddy again!! #StopLivingInThePast #JustHandOverTheBeltAlready

man...I don't think I'd ever sleep if I was in this event. Not even in it and I love to think about what I would go in looking for equipment wise.

GBB 9*
816 alpha 3w/5w
Apex 4 hybrid
5/6 Apex CF
7-PW Apex Pro
50/54/58 MD3
White Demascus #5
Chrome soft all day...or something new if they have it.

To think you guys get to actually have that thought and it also be a reality...insane. And then on top you get to hang out with the zoocrew, play the freaking hideaway, and everything else involved. can't wait to follow this journey with you guys.

oh, and one more thing...BRING HOME THE FRICKEN BELT!

i like that setup. Prior to today I would have had all apex pro but the combo set has me intrigued.

i would probably go

GBB
816 4w
Heavenwood
Apex CF16 4-6
Apex pro 7-p
MD3 50/54 and PM grind 58
not knowing what would be available a #7 counter balanced
ball would be whatever chromesoft they had or tour preferred x

Little scramble action tomorrow, but ill be testing my putting skills against our courses toughest pins( not even legal pin placements). Its a Nightmare Pin tourney that should be pretty fun and will definitely test your speed and direction skills, gonna have to hit those cups in the heart!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You aren't lying about that. But hoping we can change that title soon!

Back