Weirdest thing found in your golf bag.

rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
Surely we can find some good ones!

I recently bought a cart bag, and in the process of emptying my old bag I found a few bizarre things.

Cat treats
Remote for the tv's soundbar
Old car key for my 2000 Hyundai accent (sold it 5 years ago)

What's the weirdest thing you've seen in your bag?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There was a thread like this not too long ago.
I posted then that I had a round of 40 cal from my Glock in the bag, and why, I don't know.

I can't wait for Sposey#'s to answer this!
When he went to tip the caddy at Pinehurst #2, his look was priceless!

After finally retiring an old Ping stand bag that I had for about 7 years, I found a mini Heineken Keg can. It was a keychain, that broke, and the can ended up in the bottom of the bag. The key chain was a joke, given to me by one of the guys in my golf league, after a golf trip to Hilton Head and a string of bad decisions combined with a whole lot of drinking led me to needing a ride home from a big girl's house....

Not my golf bag, but I was meeting up with a friend who moved out of town, but was back in Houston for a week, or so. Anyway, he ended up borrowing a set of clubs from his neighbor. Once we got to the course, he rummaged through the bag for some tees and balls and he stumbled upon a few adult movies. Guess the neighbor figured his stash would be safe in his golf bag.

Not my golf bag, but I was meeting up with a friend who moved out of town, but was back in Houston for a week, or so. Anyway, he ended up borrowing a set of clubs from his neighbor. Once we got to the course, he rummaged through the bag for some tees and balls and he stumbled upon a few adult movies. Guess the neighbor figured his stash would be safe in his golf bag.

Sure it wasn't your golf bag....:alien:

Not my bag, but that of a playing partner, we found half a hotdog and an open can of coke in his bag, that he forgot he had stashed (I don't know why) during a round a couple weeks earlier.

It made for a pretty disgusting start to a round lol.

" and a DVD player... we never made it out of the parking lot."

When I was about 12 I went to Hawaii and played a round with my family. Now I wasn't really a golfer, just liked sports so I came home and the bag basically sat in my parents attic for years. Fast forward to when I was a freshman in college, I came home one summer and wanted to start playing golf as a hobby now. I got my bag down from the attic and inside was 2 good sized coconuts I apparently smuggled through inspection. I vaguely remembered taking them off the course and putting them in my bag but I think I had planned to open them up when we got back to our hotel and just forgot.

I can't wait for Sposey#'s to answer this!
When he went to tip the caddy at Pinehurst #2, his look was priceless!
Tampons

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

New ones... or...

My wife would load our clubs now and then and always gave me crap for my bag being heavy. When I bought a new bag, I had right around $80 in quarters in the bottom ball pocket. Never wanted to be in need if I wanted to buy a drink on the course.

I had an old golf bag I came across in our attic the last time we moved (NC to TX), it was one of the old 95/96 era leather Callaway bags. Anyhow I was cleaning it out and found $1,800 in AMEX travelers checks left over from a trip we took in 97. For the life of me I have no idea why I needed travelers checks and what I could use them for - fortunately my wife figured it out.

I found a McDonald's burger in one of my OLD bags - years ago.
Burger looked like I could still eat it. I kid you not.
We flipped a coin to see if I would try it or not.....

I found a McDonald's burger in one of my OLD bags - years ago.
Burger looked like I could still eat it. I kid you not.
We flipped a coin to see if I would try it or not.....

I don't think they go bad! Probably last longer than a twinkie!

I occasionally find a club that can actually hit a ball.

A wrapped box of fake poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an awkwardly large amount of snacks in my bag. That's probably the weirdest thing about it.
Poutine?

Shriveled up apple ,what a great suprise that was

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I really don't have anything too weird in my bag but a buddy of mine gave upgraded his clubs and bag so he gave them to another buddy of ours who doesn't play that frequently. Well a long time passed and we all went our for a round and the guy with the hand me downs pulls the other guys wedding ring he had lost a longtime ago out of one of the pockets. Needless to say that guy now has a back up ring just in case he loses the first one.

A full can of beer.

Back