The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Stay tuned to the thread... Yeah like we haven't been? Haha it's on tonight!

It's so hard to hate on Finley. He really is a good dude, until he tees it up. Then maybe not so much.

lol Finley living in 2013

Loved it,full of Finley riding coattails. THP takes it this year no questions about it. Excited for tonight's contest to bring THP that trophy we so well deserve

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's so hard to hate on Finley. He really is a good dude, until he tees it up. Then maybe not so much.
It's okay to like guys and still want to beat the ever-loving snot out of them. #TeamRedemption

Awesome! Bring it!

Super excited for this puppy. I've been playing some stellar golf this year and I'd love the opportunity to lay the smack down on Team Callaway...oh ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get this party started

I feel like redemption is necessary.

I've never met Finley but he seems like the kind of guy I could have beer with....after we take the belt!!

I wasn't even part of this forum last year, and yeah, I feel the need to get redemption.

Woodshed Activated

Finley has not met up with this south GA boy! Let's go mono a mono you trash talking son of a gun!

I've never met Finley but he seems like the kind of guy I could have beer with....after we take the belt!!

Hope it can happen, good luck.

As a first time THP user, I am anxious to see if this lives up to the hype!

It lives up to and beyond the hype...in a ways you can't even imagine. I am probably understating things.

I am pretty sure it most definitely will!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Kick it off tonight! It's go time!

As a new THPer myself who has had the privilege of playing in two other events. I can guarantee this will exceed the hype. The stories I heard when in Savannah about the Grandaddy have made this a must do for me. Hopefully the stars align and I will get the opportunity to experience the Grandaddy myself

Last edited:

If you get a chance, read over the recap threads for 2014 and 2013. I promise you the video in the 1st post alone will be worth the look. We dont hype here, we deliver...

This is the greatest event ever planned, executed and attended...BAR NONE!

It lives up to and beyond the hype...in a ways you can't even imagine. I am probably understating things.

Just seeing this guy's bag of equipment, and decked out in Hideaway threads, is really freaking cool.

Back