One course for the rest of your life

I'm pretty tempted to say Cypress Point, but I might move to the Big Island and go with Nanea.

A lot of folks picking courses that they'd have to hop on a plane to play every time...

Well taking that into account I'll go Colonial.

Old course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s not enough information in the question for me to give an honest answer, so I’ll create my own conditions that I assume would apply.

I figure I’d still have to pay for my rounds, and any membership that was required to play the course. I also assume I’d have to pay for any travel to get to and from the course, and that I’d be playing it under it’s normal conditions with the normal clientele.

With those considerations in mind my choice would be Plantation in Frisco, TX. It’s not the closest course to me, the cheapest, or my favorite. However, it’s decent, public, pretty cheap, and I’ve had better luck with pace of play there than at most other local courses. I guess if I ever moved very far away I’d just have to give up golf, because it’s definitely not worth traveling for.

How does one NOT pick Augusta...... i see no real other option for #1.....

Now pick 3 courses and that gets interesting....

Is it legal to say the Hideaway even though I have never played it...yet? :banana:

Some course in Hawaii. Because that would mean I live in Hawaii.

Castle Pines

I'm just going on courses I've played..... and that would be Strawberry Creek in Kenosha Wisconsin. I've played a bunch of courses, but that one takes my breath away.

Back