Another Florida Hurricane?? Please Say it isn't so

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm flying out of Orlando early AM saturday leaving the wife at home, everything about this is no bueno.

I'm flying out of Orlando early AM saturday leaving the wife at home, everything about this is no bueno.

Well let's just hope this Nate is not "Big Time"! Hoping it misses you all, I hate being away from home when things look dangerous for those behind. I was out of town at a training session for two weeks in 2003 when the DC Sniper had the entire DC/Baltimore area on edge and Michelle was freaking about about going to the grocery store or getting gas.

Well let's just hope this Nate is not "Big Time"! Hoping it misses you all, I hate being away from home when things look dangerous for those behind. I was out of town at a training session for two weeks in 2003 when the DC Sniper had the entire DC/Baltimore area on edge and Michelle was freaking about about going to the grocery store or getting gas.

That would be AWFUL, I can't imagine how helpless you felt.

it's been a crazy freaking year for us

That would be AWFUL, I can't imagine how helpless you felt.

The worst and most useless I've ever felt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s supposed to be pretty weak (thank God) but I’m pretty sick of this crap. At least I won’t have to run on this one in its current state and path.

Wife just text me and asked if this is going to cause any issue for me flying home this weekend. I hope not. Haven't really looked at it yet, but guess I need to start looking.

When it comes to hurricane's, I think we would all be happy if no more would form period, but when they do, you hate being selfish, but we can't take another one in Florida right now.

Was just reading about this one forming and projected tracks. Hopefully it doesn't and just falls apart.

Currently looking at the tip of the Yucatan, almost straight north to New Orleans, then Birmingham, Nashville, and ultimately to the Pittsburgh area before falling completely apart. Of course, we all know how long term forecasts go with tropical systems.

Back