Contest - Matrix Reign Black Shafts

Ricky Fowler and it's likely a shaft fit for the "King"

As I said ... I am probably wrong. But THAT was my reasoning.

I realize it's a MATRIX contest ... but matrix does work with ALL golf companies. Doesn't matter what companies you deal with to be honest.

Maybe I should have just said my guess and that's it. Then there wouldn't be an issue

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Makes sense. Just asking.

Last edited:
Rickie Fowler

R. Sabbatini is my pick

I am going on a limb with Lucas Glover.

Thanks for the great contest...I will go with Rickie Fowler

My guess is Steven Bowditch

Tiger Woods.....

I'm going to go with Rickie Fowler.

very cool contest and very cool prize.

Im going with Rickie Fowler

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

But this is a Matrix contest. It has absolutely nothing to do with a club company. And we work with every company. We were just at Cleveland golf on Monday. We were at the launch of the King Cobra LTD yesterday. Just had 4 events with Bridgestone and another one coming up the end of September. Had an event last month with Wilson golf and another one in October. We work with everyone, and for the record we have more events with Bridgestone than Callaway.
I'm sure Corey will be excited to get breakfast and cake on his birthday.

Enough of the BS. Make this about the contest and drop all the innuendo crap.

Corey from Bridgestone? Of course. I will be there in a few weeks.
Happens to be about the fact that breakfast was delivered on the day I am at Callaway in California to plan the Grandaddy for the THPers.

Then again, you were not really looking for an explanation, but since the dig was put out there, we happen to have just sent Corey a beautiful food basket that was delivered to his office

Are you kidding me right now? If you have an issue or something to say feel free to PM me about it, but this is not the place. Again I will emphasize this thread is about MATRIX and the awesome contest they are putting on for THPers!.

I'll go with Matt Kucher!

Fabian Gomez

Really regretting my entry lol so many Rickie entries

I will go with Ian Poulter.

I am a sheep, therefore my guess if Rickie Fowler.
Hey Richard, custom fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rickie Fowler.

Really regretting my entry lol so many Rickie entries

Safe bet, with him getting the new LTD in the bag he's going to need a shaft for it.

Back