How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I've played 8 rounds this year, birdies in the last 7 - including 3 today. Putter is really starting to work well.

A bit of a stinker today with approach shots. I had two good looks (that I remember), but couldn't get a putt to drop. Back to ZERO. Streak WILL start again tomorrow!

Only had 1 today. Streak is alive at 4 rounds!

Snuck one in today to extend the streak to 23 rounds. Definitely could have ended today.

Confirmed round 14 with at least a bird. Played in a scramble but had numerous birdies on my own ball.

Let's make it 15 (and 16) tomorrow!!!

Last two rounds puts me at 13

Had 1 birdie yesterday, but none today, so back to zero.

Back on a streak after making 6 birdies in my last two rounds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

0 for Michigan so far...

My current streak is 8 rounds with at least one birdie and I had 3 of them in yesterdays round.

Birdies in all three rounds this weekend takes the streak to 11 rounds

Up to 1. Finally got one in Michigan.

Got one yesterday.
Re-start at one!

Back on a streak after making 6 birdies in my last two rounds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Two more today brings me to 3 in a row.

Streak is now at 14, played a course I do not normally play well. After walking off par 5 14th with no birdies on the day. Thought well this might be the round the streak ends, but managed to birdie two out of the last 4 to keep the streak alive and win the umbriago game we had going on.

1 today makes 4

Had started a streak of 1 then played 27 holes yesterday without one so went back to zero. Played 18 today with one birdie so back to 1 in a row again. lol

None today. Lipped out two.
Back to zero.

Eight rounds and counting. On my round today I had two 2 putt birdies and 3 nice 1 putt birdies.

Streak is now at 16

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to one for me. Had 2 birdies in league Monday.

Number 17 happened today.

1 eagle and 3 birdies

Back