Golf Unfiltered Podcast: Ask Me Anything!

I enjoyed that episode Adam, nice work.

Why is it so hard to get an unbiased Golf Ball fitting?

Adam, thanks for taking a stab at this - Guess I wasn't as clear as I wanted to be.

So, what I want in my "Fantasy World" is a Club Fitter or Retail store offer a "Ball Fitting" that takes all of the marketing hype out of the equation and fits a ball to you based on a "Trackman" type of devise. Sure Bridgestone did this, however it was your old ball vs. their ball.

I'd like to get a fitting where based on what you are willing to spend on a ball, find the best one with all of the options on the table.
I'd pay for that.

BTW - this would make great once a month segment

Listening now

Thanks again everyone for the follow-up questions. I will be sure to do another AMA episode very soon!

Listened to this one on this mornings commute. Good episode!

*spoiler*

Burritoing lmao

BUMP

It's time for round two of "Ask GU Anything!" Simply reply to this thread with your burning questions and I'll respond to a few on an upcoming podcast episode. Any topic welcome!

Ok, We get up early on the weekends and watch the European Tour Golf in the “Exotic” places like Turkey and Dubai. I would think that a young American Pro Golf, the European Tour would be a great way to see the world.
1. How hard do you think it is with Visas and all?
2. How much does the Tour help with the “Paperwork” and “Logistics”
3. I know some Americans have done it. It seems intriguing. Think you could do it?

As a swing junkie, how do you work to keep it up in the winter months of Chicago.

Do you think the current handicap system is satisfactory at creating an even playing field between large variations in skill level?
Curious about Stroke Play as well as Match Play.

Dream 4 some you can pick anyone alive or not. What course would you play and what time of year?

What's your favorite equipment segment to follow - drivers, fairways, hybrids, irons, wedges, or putters? What's your least?

Golf Unfiltered Podcast: Ask Me Anything!

In the ancient and honorable tradition of the internet:

Would you rather play a round for $1000 against a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? ?

Seriously what do you think of the idea of a time clock on the tour? (An enforced clock not suggested)

Great episode with Breed. Probably my favourite episode you have done so far.

Have you thought more about his comments and have you changed your opinion on bifurcation?

Great episode with Breed. Probably my favourite episode you have done so far.

Have you thought more about his comments and have you changed your opinion on bifurcation?

The Breed episode was a good one, one of my favorites (not as good as chapter 1 & 2 of the book, but good).

The whole episode got me thinking, do I really care if a bunch of golfers shoot 59? I thought about it for a long time and I realized, I LOVE birdie eagle fests in tournaments. Watching Ricky Sunday was way more fun than watching people "grind it out" at the US Open.

The Breed episode was a good one, one of my favorites (not as good as chapter 1 & 2 of the book, but good).

The whole episode got me thinking, do I really care if a bunch of golfers shoot 59? I thought about it for a long time and I realized, I LOVE birdie eagle fests in tournaments. Watching Ricky Sunday was way more fun than watching people "grind it out" at the US Open.

I’ve never been on the side of rolling the ball back but he makes a lot of good points about having to roll all equipment back and changing the course conditions. It was not what I expected out of breed. I expected a 40 minute plug for the Pro V but I was pleasantly proven wrong.

The Wooden quote sums up everything perfectly.

Here is the reality for all sports, offense sells. No one gets excited for defense. It's why most American's attention spans will not allow them accept Soccer as a mainstream sport.

Back