Golf Unfiltered Podcast: Ask Me Anything!

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Have any burning golf questions you'd like answers to? Want to know what it's like behind the scenes of a PGA Tour event? How do golf equipment reviews get coordinated? What was it like hanging out with Mancest for two days?

Reply to this thread with any questions you'd like me to answer on the Golf Unfiltered Podcast in future episodes!

Where do you feel there is a gap in golf equipment for the regular golfer?

What is the answer to the future of the game? Longer golf courses or more restrictions on equipment?

Release cycles - Why does everyone b*%#@ and moan about release cycles? What the true story?

A large equipment company comes to you and gives you access to a (nearly) unlimited budget and their entire R&D staff. You have 2 years to work on a product and bring it to market. What type of thing do you work on? Which company would you want to work with?

Why isn't your wife on the show more often?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ship my wedge?:act-up: lol. Thanks again.

Most useful piece of advice you have received from an instructor about your swing?

Keep those questions coming!

I'll be sure to answer as many as I can in future episodes.

Why is it so hard to get an unbiased Golf Ball fitting?

Why do Urethane golf balls with seams still exist?

1st question: Who is your favorite guest that talked about incest during the podcast?

2nd question: When are you going to do an iron/wedge fitting? The discussion with the driver fitting has been fascinating, so curious when you will be doing a fitting for other parts of the bag.

What sort of criminal punishment should we consider enacting for people that say Mexican food is not the best food?

is a hot dog a sandwich

and

what doesn't ketchup go on

and

what is the best condiment, and why is it ketchup

Adjustable drivers, are the all marketing hype? Does an amateur really truly benefit from the driver? (especially if he never adjusts the dang thing?)

Just finished recording a pod answering all the above questions! Stay tuned!

Damn it. I was just going to post another.

What would you do to improve the presidents cup.

This was a fun show and thanks to GU for doing it.
It is up on the THP Home Page and THP Mobile App for those that want to tune in.

1st question: Who is your favorite guest that talked about incest during the podcast?

That would be hilarious if you somehow came in 2nd on this list .

Damn it. I was just going to post another.

What would you do to improve the presidents cup.

No worries Scrap! I'd love for this to be a rolling thread where questions can continue to be submitted. Had a lot of fun recording this one and hope to do more.

That would be hilarious if you somehow came in 2nd on this list .

I was getting so excited when he almost said another name... Seriously would have made my week as the funniest thing I could possibly hear.

i'm listening now. so far so good.

A hybrid eh?

Interesting choice. That portion of my bag (in between Driver and longest iron) always seems to be a work in progress for me too.

Great podcast. It was really cool to hear the names of people I know get mentioned on the show.

When you talked about release cycles it got me thinking, do you think we will ever see a leasing program similar to phones with drivers or putters? To clarify, down payment and maybe a few bucks of insurance and a month payment to lease a club then when the newest gets released you get to upgrade at a small increase in your monthly payment? Not sure how feasible in reality this would be just had the thought.

Very fun episode Adam, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions no matter how ridiculous haha

Great podcast. It was really cool to hear the names of people I know get mentioned on the show.

When you talked about release cycles it got me thinking, do you think we will ever see a leasing program similar to phones with drivers or putters? To clarify, down payment and maybe a few bucks of insurance and a month payment to lease a club then when the newest gets released you get to upgrade at a small increase in your monthly payment? Not sure how feasible in reality this would be just had the thought.

TaylorMade is currently doing this: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/upgrade

Back