Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Very cool, great information and a bunch of very lucky THPer's

you guys are crushing it on the updates. Thanks.

Hysterical. Back room that is pulling material for the guys comes in here and says "who is chump fries"

Burritos!

396cb22294d9e991a25a4101a65448ec.jpg
8798c8c328f1c2e19dcd9d3d4b0e7e8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

oh man... smuggle a few of those back home for me :)

You can't just say burritos in San Diego. Where are they from?

Quote of the day from Don.

Chumphries just drove this Ferrari in to the wall.

Loved following along the Periscope. Cool to see the shop from that perspective.

As with everyone else I'm wondering who puts cream cheese on top of a bagel....Just strange.

Participants are going to come out with incredible shafts perfectly fit for them and that's just awesome.

Looking forward to seeing the final outcomes :)

Loving this, you guys are extremely lucky and thanks for all the updates

I'm extremely happy Chump Fries got selected for this event. This is classic.

This thread has been a fun follow today. What is it about chump fries' shaft that is so different?

This thread has been a fun follow today. What is it about chump fries' shaft that is so different?

You read the name ChumpFries and wonder how it's different? Courtney's mind is on go 24/7! I'm sure that shaft selection was very technical and precise.

You read the name ChumpFries and wonder how it's different? Courtney's mind is on go 24/7! I'm sure that shaft selection was very technical and precise.

And don't forget... 45 different shaft sections (1 per inch) with 45 different paint schemes.

Didn't ask why it was different, asked how. What is it about the specific characteristics that has lead Don to need a stiff drink?

Didn't ask why it was different, asked how. What is it about the specific characteristics that has lead Don to need a stiff drink?

oh I understood that but I think it was more about Courtney than the shaft re: Don needing a drink. Either way, I'm sure we will find out the real reason soon.

Awk getting his silk screen on

b4fa9163a385ec05505ae3fb7c5acf0a.jpg

Screen printing their shirts

d3650e596976a464e6ff08eb88ccca88.jpg

Just handcrafted my own #TheHandCraftedExperience t shirt!

6fd38d644d412d1c22c6d7ad450e1081.jpg

I flooded the logo. So much that I am getting a new shirt.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440098746.627956.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making t-shirts
e46abd0968e1e3454b547a8af3d1a46b.jpg

Back