RV parks with Golf

Dave G

Reaction score
Handicap
28.2 USGA
Got to be others like me who have to get some rounds in while on the road. I've found several RV parks that either have their own 18 or have a relationship with a nearby course which usually includes some sort of discount.

I thought it'd be fun to share this nich information and have a reason to explore some new locations / courses.

This past August we stayed at the Old Barn Resort in Lanesboro, Mn. They have 200+ full hookup RV sites and what I thought was a very nice course. The staff was very nice and the camp sites we're level grass. The only negative was due to being in a low location, cell and internet was only available at the barn.

Not exactly what you are describing but Tumalo State Park in central Oregon is a great base camp for about 10 or more fabulous courses. There is also a state campground about 3 miles south of Bandon Dunes and maybe 4 miles north of Bandon Crosssing. Both campgrounds are full service campgrounds - showers, electricity, etc.

I go to a couple places located towards Cape Cod. None of them have own course but 2 of them have tracks directly bordering them. Bay View in Bourne has Brookside right next door. Sandy Pond in Plymouth has Atlantic next door as well.

Back