How is life going for you right now?

Got a roof over my head, food in my belly, a job waiting for me on Monday and some good people around. Get to play with THPers next weekend then get to play with more THPers and new Titleist irons two weekends after that.

Only complaints are I’d like to drop some lb’s and get some more time for Golf, so I’d say things are going swell!

For me:

I hate my Job.
My wife is nagging me a lot.
My kids are driving me crazy.
Money is tight, I am broke.

But Hey,

I am hitting the golf ball great right now. So life is Great!!

you mustn't be too broke..... or you wouldn't be playing golf.
Imo, as much as I love golf and would play every chance I get, in the end its just golf and when putting in perspective vs life's big picture its just not imo something really truly important. But that's just me.

Retired this summer and moved to WI from TX, my wife's idea not mine! But we do have our two sons here so that is always fun. Really, really not looking forward to winter, haven't lived up here in 7 years and not used to those -20 wind chills. The good news I have a mini driving range set up in the basement!

Feel for you man. So nice not to have to hang em up for the winter.
Nice about the basement range. Hope you have some kind of launch monitor. Be a bummer if that sweet-feeling swing you've grooved over the winter goes 60 yards left...with a 7 iron :)

When it rains it pours !!!!

After the surgery to remove tumors from my dog, Marcela, found out cancer was terminal..... Then a week later got laid off.

Marcela is still hanging on.

As an optimist, getting laid off had its silver linings.......with my free time, I spend more quality time with my friend. This is the most important to me right now.

Went out a few times to play golf....just to clear my head.....actually I had shot some of the best scores this year.

Life is good! I have everything I need and then some. My family members are successful, well adjusted and filled with love. My friends are doing well, so life is pretty effn good.

Buried my mother in law Tuesday, wife is still a mess
Like my job, people I work with are great, hate the company especially the execs
My kids 23, 26 and 28 are all healthy
More mystery aches and pains for me
Hitting the ball pretty well right now which is a good thing
Getting a set of AP3s at the end of the month in FL which is a great thing!

Life is pretty good right right now. I work from home and usually done by 10 am so I can hit the golf course around 11-1130 everyday if I want. My fiancee is awesome. I suck less at golf than I did at the start of the year. I will be in Hawaii for 2 weeks over Thanksgiving, so tacos and Kona Big Waves for Thanksgiving Dinner again this year. All in all pretty darn good!

Retired and "living the dream" (at least my dream)

Right now, regarding my job, it is an absolutely grind. But in 84 1/2 days that will all end with my planned retirement from my current 60+ hour per week job that requires a lot of travel. I may need to get something, at least part time, a few years down the line to make a little extra scratch, but it will on my terms.

Other than that, and other than a wildly inconsistenct golf game, I am quite happy will all other aspects of my life.

Kids are good, Wife is good, Dogs are good so that makes me happy. Have some interesting business opportunities that I'm debating but honestly my interest level just isn't what it used to be. In the past I would have run through a brick wall to make things happen. While the juice may be worth the squeeze I'm not really interested in making sacrifices of my time anymore.

Life's beautiful.

Good health
Work is going well
Hitting the ball decently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantastic.

Beautiful little girl who turns three a month or so before her twin brother and sister make their appearance in the world.

I'm teaching subject that I'm passionate about finally and having AP kids is a breath of fresh air.

My passion for coaching has again become equal to my passion for golf, which is huge. Building a program back has its hurdles, but the payoff will be immense and create relationships for a lifetime.

I'm getting to go travel and play golf with some of my best friends on this planet. They're the best trust system I've ever had, we are a close knit group to say the least.

Life is brilliant. Even if I am going to have to be a minivan dad lol

Retirement is great.
I love my wife and we get along excellent.
Playing golf after 12 month layoff due to spinal surgery.
Arthritis in my knees and back, but so many people have it worse.
My kids are doing OK.
Life is just fine thank you.

Enjoy my job

Wife gets on my ****ing tits

Love my daughter

Money is ok

Wrist pain is affecting my golf game at the minute, but enjoying my mid life crisis on 2 wheels so can’t really complain.

#FiberLaunch

I feel like every day, there isn't enough time.

Not enough time to spend with my wife.
Always busy doing something. Yardwork, prepping stuff for the baby, researching stuff, trying to be as ready as possible.
Trying to put it more and more hours at work, to bring in a bit more money each week.
Trying to find a new job, something fulfilling, something that pays reasonably well..... tired of being a mediocre wage employee after giving up a decent job a year ago to be happier.

The future is scaring the hell out of me. How am I going to provide for my family once the baby comes and my wife's wage (ridiculously more than mine) is halved on mat leave. Every day, I find I am on the verge of breaking down.

Things are getting left behind, and more and more THP time doesn't exist anymore, and soon, I may not be able to get back again.

This year has been good, got remarried in Ireland to a great lady in front of my parents our kids and lots of relatives in a castle, after a hard previous marriage and raising my kids as a single dad. Finally able to golf more this year now that the kids are older and short sale 1870 house that we spent the last 3 years rehabbing has slowed down a bit.

Golfed with my dad a lot this year which was great. Still feel good physically, although my hand is banged up. Job is OK but boring at times. Can't complain every step good or bad is a journey.

For me:

I hate my Job. I got a little over a year left in the military.
My wife is nagging me a lot.
My kids are driving me crazy.
Money is fine, but it doesn't buy happiness...

I still try to thank God everyday for what I have.

I have a good paying job, my family is healthy and I still have a lot to be thankful for.
Life will never be perfect, at least not here on earth. Enjoy what you can, be thankful for what you got, and be kind to others.

I feel like I'm in a never ending cycle of stress. I always have something looming over my head that stresses me the hell out, with a timeline for relief. Unfortunately, once one s**tshow passes another just keeps popping into its place.....and my game is the crapper.

Family is happy and healthy, so that's #1... Just wish I could have a couple weeks off stress free existence.

I feel like I'm in a never ending cycle of stress. I always have something looming over my head that stresses me the hell out, with a timeline for relief. Unfortunately, once one s**tshow passes another just keeps popping into its place.....and my game is the crapper.

Family is happy and healthy, so that's #1... Just wish I could have a couple weeks off stress free existence.

Thats great news the important items are good.

Stress will pass.

Kind of lol to the OP. My business has picked up, and is at a pace that allows me to maybe think of paying down debt.

But, since this is in the golf talk thread, I'll also say that 1) my free time has diminished considerably, and 2) I'm not even playing golf anymore. This is the first time in, well, my entire life, I have a chance at playing golf at least once in each of the 12 months. Midwest had some nice weather in January and February this year, so I was able to play (a lot in February, once in January). I need to play October, November, and December. October and November are usually easy enough, December can be tough. I want to do it, just to say I did it, but at the same time, I'm really focused on my business right now, and I'm enjoying that.

~Rock

I am fantastic. We are just about to the end of a whole house remodel that has taken the better part of this year. Looking forward to getting my home studio back up and running again. My day job is both challenging and rewarding. Everyone is healthy.

I could still stand to lose some weight, my golf game could still be better, and my youngest stepson is fully embracing his inner know-it-all ... but, there are certainly worse problems in this world than mine.

Life is good.

Life is the best it's been in a long time. Just had our first baby girl 6 weeks ago and she is perfectly healthy and amazing.
Just got my first set of clubs a few weeks ago... I'm sure you guys remember how frustrating golf is in the beginning. It's cool though, I'm having a great time so far. Actually about to head to the range during my lunch break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work is okay
Recently single
Happy with the new place I moved into
Texting two ex girlfriends
Texting two Tinder girls

The one Tinder girl I hooked up with last week I would want nothing more than to be FWB or exclusive with her and cut off the other three in an instant. But I can't get a read on her and the texting is hit or miss. The other 3 like texting, this one doesn't much. If this fizzles out or nothing comes about for a 2nd date and beyond then I narrow it down to the other 3 on which one I want to hook up with.

55 days until the Grandaddy and playing Golf once or twice a week.

Back