Lack of casual golf clothing?

You can find it, but i get where you're coming from. Linksoul is my current favorite, but there's a ton of good options out there, as listed here.

My wife works at the local Kohl's and I told her on day... "I need a couple of new golf shirts so, if they have any there, pick up a couple for me"
That was a mistake... hanging up down in the basement I now have approximately 8 feet of golf shirts of every color and manufacturer imaginal.
Then there's the golf shorts, socks, pull overs, zip ups, and even base layers. She always says, "They was on sale". Thankfully I finally got her to stop.
I wish I knew how to upload an image from my computer.

Oh, and her work also does volunteer work at the local private country clubs so, I also get some clothing from those as well as golf balls, tees. ball marker / pitch mark tools, magnetic bracelets and whatever else they give away in the goodie bags.

So you’re saying people can go shopping at your place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear by Linksoul, can be worn on and especially off the course w/o looking like a golf douchebag. They quite often have promotions and sales, only downside is that they are almost only available online but once you got the size down it's not a problem.

Back