RTJ Trail-THP Event coming in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with those dates I'm out. Bummer. But the good news is this is going to be an incredible event for others and there is so much other goodness on the THP calendar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dates work looking forward to the details!

My bday is the 17th. Perfect timing. You?

I'm a couple weeks prior, but I'm a patient man. I can wait that long for my birthday present.

I know just what you mean Donne, if THP goes to Austin I will do everything I can do go, but I will wear a protective suit so burnt orange does not get stuck to me :D

Not sure I can make dates work on this one, but if at all possible I would love it. CJ you can drive the van though here to pick me up right :)

You just make it and bring your doll! #towrong?

Just talked to Louann about this one.

I want in!

Still a lot of details to come out, but shortly after the Grandaddy we will get all of the details out as well as the date and time of signup. It will come quick.

Still a lot of details to come out, but shortly after the Grandaddy we will get all of the details out as well as the date and time of signup. It will come quick.

Subscribed, so I don't miss this!!

Definitely watching this! Need a THP event in 2016 and this looks like a winner. #getexcited

Definitely watching this! Need a THP event in 2016 and this looks like a winner. #getexcited

I'll chip in for the rent on another kidnapper special van.

I'll chip in for the rent on another kidnapper special van.

I really prefer the flower delivery van label. But sure, let's rent a kidnapper special van if we can get in.

Should know next week if the dates work for me. Sure hope they do. I want to be in on this one!

Should know next week if the dates work for me. Sure hope they do. I want to be in on this one!
Yes sir! Like hearing that.

I will be trying my best for this one, as well!

I really prefer the flower delivery van label. But sure, let's rent a kidnapper special van if we can get in.

With you being in the legal profession I understand your reticence in using a crime related term. Flower delivery van it is. :D

Last edited:

bumping in case anyone missed it, more details right around the corner

Really trying to make this work!

Very interested in this!!!!

Southwest to ATL wasn't bad at all, can't wait to throw my hat in the ring on this one!

Hey hey...18 Holes with Jimmy Hamlin is showcasing Ross Bridge from RTJ.

Made me smile as I'm ready for this one.

probably not too much longer on this one, and heck the event itself is right around the corner!

probably not too much longer on this one, and heck the event itself is right around the corner!

Love it! February will creep up on us quickly.

I realized over the weekend that this is my mom's birthday weekend.....definitely poses a challenge. Grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back