The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Just woke up from my post golf power nap to find out about Team THP's return to the Hideaway! :bomb: It won't be long and THP won't be wrong as we glide away from the Hideaway with the big "W" :golf2:

I'm glad it's back at the hideaway, I don't want any excuses when we beat the #ZooCrew!

Last edited:

Wouldn't feel right at any other place.

The 2015 participants are in for the time of their lives from so many perspectives.

Best company, courses, and gear. Unbeatable.

Would love to get a shot at the #zoocrew at the Hideaway. Looking over the thread from last year...that course looks indescribably awesome!

So glad it's back at the Hideaway! Makes me want to be a part of this even more, and I didn't think that was possible.

I think the Three-peat belongs to teams like the Lakers and Bulls. Are we going to allow the Zoocrew to be mentioned in the breath? In the words of Homie-d-clown, I DON'T THINK SO, HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT.

549475a6aef06601650172a2ff0b7b6d.jpg

I know I would do everything in my power to have THP #TeamRedemption complete 'The Walkaway' as victors at The Hideaway

The Hideaway. ...that means comfort stations and breakfast sliders right? So awesome to have the event return there.

#enteringforchanceatsliders

Team Redemption will get it done this year!

Awesome news, I've dreamed of breakfast sliders and comfort stations since the first Grandaddy! I want in, really really ridiculously bad.

great news and great venue provide for great motivation........great motivation turns into .....redemption....turns into victory!

Did Matt fail to mention that he was on Team THP this year? Bribery through blueberry cocktails = Victory!

Did Matt fail to mention that he was on Team THP this year? Bribery through blueberry cocktails = Victory!

Does THP accept Blueberry Schnapps?

Hahahahaha

The Hideaway. Amazing. I'm ready. So ready.

Amazing that THP'ers will get to experience the Hideaway again.

Continuing the tradition of having Callaway blow people's minds.

Having heard so many stories and seen so many photos of Hideaway, I hope I get to see it with my own two eyes this December!

Oh man, that would be crazy. If you guys think the Hideaway is incredible (and it is), you should see Matt Wood hit a hybrid 290 yards like its nothing! That guy is a beast, and he runs the show at the most beautiful golf course any THPer has ever seen! I can't wait to see tomorrow's announcement. TeamRedemption...ASSEMBLE!!!!

His handicap may hurt the teams chances

depends on Team Bags o Sand handicaps.....oops I mean the ZooCrew's handicap's

:comp:

Haha

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

great news and great venue provide for great motivation........great motivation turns into .....redemption....turns into victory!

I hope you get in pop. I really do! I want you to get in more than I want to get in if that's even possible! Only thing better would be if we could both somehow win the lotto with this one!

I hope you get in pop. I really do! I want you to get in more than I want to get in if that's even possible! Only thing better would be if we could both somehow win the lotto with this one!

That would be a real dream team :thumb:

That would be a real dream team :thumb:
You're not kidding OG. He's more creative than I am so depending on contests I think he's got a better shot than me and I'm totally ok with it!

Back